Do guys who are perpetually single get jealous at guys who are attached to the point of hating them?

Some guys just never get a woman no matter how hard to try. So do these guys look at happily attached guys with rancour?

Most Helpful Guy

• Some guys might and as a man who couldn't score in a brothel with a $100 bill I feel qualified to answer your question; no! No, I don't get jealous or hate other men for being in relationships or for being more successful with women.

My best friend of over 20 years is in a 7 year relationship and I couldn't be happier for him, they're a happy couple and I wish them both the very best in life and the same goes for every single coupling in the World. I wish those couples the same happiness and longevity that I wish my best friend.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• nahhh. im real happy for my best friend :D he's in a good relationship that will last him throughout his entire life.

• Speak for yourself son.

I'm a strong independent woman, who don't need no man.

i3.kym-cdn.com/.../a60.jpg

• I would imagine it would be envy. But somehow I think that is too obvious so you're looking for some deeper metaphorical answer. To that I have nothing to say.

• Yes, I am searching for a deeper answer. But thanks for contributing.

Also, you said you imagine that to be envy, well, jealousy is the more fitting term. I feel that envy is without hostility while jealousy involves to some degree, rivalry and resentment.

• Jealousy is the fear of losing something you have to something else.

Envy is the want of something something else has.

In actuality it's just "Want", a broken set of ambitions that have no real goal or purpose; it transcends envy as it is Greed, Envy, Pride, and Wrath all wrapped up; it is the senseless devouring of things solely to consume them.

• Nope. It's not their fault that you're single. You might wish you had something like that, but that's about it.

• ya i think this jealousy is normal but it's how we act on it that matters the most