Why do some people look down on their own race?

This Asian guy on GAG asked a question is it racist if he would only date white girls. I commented saying it's ok to have a preference, but if the only prerequisite for someone to become his gf is their white skin then it's racist. He then inbox me saying "You're just an Asian girl stop acting like a white". What? Do I sound like I'm trying to act like a white in my comment? What's wrong eith being an Asian I love being one. Why do some people look down on their own race?
By the way that guy never get a white girl either lol, and I could tell no Asian girl would be interested in him due to his shitty personality.

Most Helpful Guy

• I notice a fad with people talking badly about whites these days it's really odd. Overall I feel when people get into racial arguments that they tend to promote the most racism of all. They then bring up all these "statistics" and argue it non stop and the arguments never go anywhere really.

I do find it a little odd that a person would refuse to date their own race but in the end I don't think it'll workout for them if they're too focused on the racial aspects of it all. I can understand someone not being attracted to a certain race physically but I do find it odd that someone wouldn't be attracted to their own skin color. In the end I'd only really find it racist if they're talking badly on someone because of their race.

What Guys Said 4

• those people are fucking retarded. they got problems lol.

• Yeah lol they sure do.

• He's probably of what you call a banana. Yellow on the outside, white in the inside. lol. Too bad he doesn't like his own race.

• Maybe he doesn't Like being his race

• I don't look down on my own race but I have to confess that as a White man, I just find other races of women to be much better than women of my own race. I don't hate white women, far from it, but I find white women are more self-entitled, more arrogant, egotistical and offer very little apart from what is considered beauty in the eyes of the media.

I've met so many white women who think their shit doesn't stink and so many Asian women who are beautiful but act modestly, who show humility, who are ambitious, who don't need plastic surgery and who are better rounded people. So that's why as a White guy going by my personal experiences I will tend to go for an Asian girl over a White one and if that is me looking down on my own race then I am as guilty as charged.

• Well since it's from experience you learnt those things you mentioned, it's reasonable, but I'm talking about those you didn't experience anything whatsoever, yet only like some for just their skin color :/

My bf is white and yeah he told me the same thing, so yeah as long as he prefers Asian due to his past experience and not because we're Asians then it's fine by me.

• Well dating someone purely for their skin color is beyond stupid. I won't date an Asian girl because she is Asian, I will date her if she has a great personality and those goes for any race of women. I've had far better experiences with Asian girls in my country than with White girls and at this precise moment in time all I'm attracting is Asian women, so it's all good haha.

What Girls Said 0