I'm fed up of being single and I would like to get a girlfriend?

How do I go about doing this? I've been single all my life and I'd like a girlfriend. How do I meet someone that I like?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not an exact science considering every girl is different. But generally just making her feel special telling her she's beautiful and buying her small gifts or doing little gestures here and there. But not every girl you meet is going to be one you can actually be in a relationship with. Find one you have a lot in common with and start from there.

• I just like I am not even going to get to that point as I swear that no girl will ever be interested in me.

• are you attractive?

• I don't know. I've been called cute quite a few times and apparently I have good eyes but I am slim which I have always hated about myself. I don't know if I am attractive or not but my friend called me ugly recently which upset me a great deal.

What Girls Said 2

• I would like to get a boyfriend
    But most men are all about sex

• When you find out please do tell me too. :D

What Guys Said 6

• When you see a woman you find attractive, follow these 3 simple steps.

Step 1 - Make sure to pound the ground and throw leaves in the air, this will signify your level of interest in mating.

Step 2 - Whip out your penis and slam it on a desk repeatedly while making grunting noises. This part will signify your strength and dominance to your potential mate.

Step 3 - Finally, bare your teeth and maintain intense eye contact for 5 minutes. THIS IS THE MOST CRUCIAL STEP. Do not avert your gaze, this will signify your challenge for right of partnership with your desired mate. If you succeed, she will accept you into her body.

• Piss I'm not in the mood. I am having very bad day and I would just like some simple easy to follow advice, is that too much to ask?

• Piss off* I'm not in the mood. I am having very bad day and I would just like some simple easy to follow advice, is that too much to ask?

• Alright if you say so.

• you must put some effort and try find one... but for now enjoy being single... it's not that bad at all ;-)

• Go out and do things that you like, and you might meet someone who shares your interests.

Go onto an online dating site and you can see what each potential match likes and dislikes.

Go to a bar or club and drink enough that you'll settle for anything.

• Sadly, you can't flip a switch to meet someone you like... that's not how it works.

• I know. That's why I am asking for advice on how to meet someone that I like who will like me too.

• It's cliched, but you have to put yourself out there. So long as you remain open to the idea, make the most of your opportunities and present the best part of yourself, you have a chance. I'm afraid I'd need more context to give you more specific ideas.

• ya and it pisses me off on that us guys have to be more independent about being single

• life is not about being in a relationship

• I realise that but I'm fed up of being lonely. I want to meet someone that I can talk about anything and everything with. I've lived 20 years on this earth and I have never had any intimacy with a girl so I don't think my question is too much to ask.

• Try to make a friendship with a girl, not love relationship

• I have plenty of friendships with girls already.