Why do some people think dating whites is "dating up"?

Lots of my Asians/Blacks friends think Whites is superior, and dating a white is "dating up"? Like wtf? I'm an Asian and my bf is a white and he's just a normal human being that I like how is that dating up? And I make him do my dishes how is he superior? lol. Just why do some people have this stupid mindset and some people thinks whites are better I don't get it?

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I never heard of dating whites as "dating up" but I definitely dont see it that way. Its just normal dating, if anything im more hesitate when it comes to dating white guys because I know some are not interested in Black girls.
    But yeah if some girls do look at them as superior, they need to knock it off, they just like other guys.

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 3

• Those people have a self hatred problem, and have been poisoned with the media indoctrination of "white is better".

Rather sad, isn't it?

P. S. Im a black guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • -_- Your Asian and/or black friends have been convinced by white kids. No, white kids ain't superior. I had a major super crush on one Asian girl but she moved away...

1|0
    0|0
  • Well said Sister Bridget *high fives*.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• i am curious too, i am mainly attracted to how they look and their cultural background.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some Asians consider themselves on a superior or equal level to whites and some Asians think they are superior to black people especially the pale skinned Asians. Dating is not the same as a relationship and a partner shouldn't define a person

0|0
    0|0
    • No one is superior unless you have a shity personality.

• Show All
    • I was laughing so hard after your immature comments got deleted! Lmfao. You can't even express yourself without insulting the user. Stop trolling

• I must have made you mad because I'm the only person you keep replying to 😭