Why do some people think dating whites is "dating up"?

Lots of my Asians/Blacks friends think Whites is superior, and dating a white is "dating up"? Like wtf? I'm an Asian and my bf is a white and he's just a normal human being that I like how is that dating up? And I make him do my dishes how is he superior? lol. Just why do some people have this stupid mindset and some people thinks whites are better I don't get it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I never heard of dating whites as "dating up" but I definitely dont see it that way. Its just normal dating, if anything im more hesitate when it comes to dating white guys because I know some are not interested in Black girls.
    But yeah if some girls do look at them as superior, they need to knock it off, they just like other guys.

What Guys Said 3

• Those people have a self hatred problem, and have been poisoned with the media indoctrination of "white is better".

Rather sad, isn't it?

P. S. Im a black guy.

• -_- Your Asian and/or black friends have been convinced by white kids. No, white kids ain't superior. I had a major super crush on one Asian girl but she moved away...

• Well said Sister Bridget *high fives*.

What Girls Said 2

• i am curious too, i am mainly attracted to how they look and their cultural background.

• Some Asians consider themselves on a superior or equal level to whites and some Asians think they are superior to black people especially the pale skinned Asians. Dating is not the same as a relationship and a partner shouldn't define a person

• No one is superior unless you have a shity personality.

• I was laughing so hard after your immature comments got deleted! Lmfao. You can't even express yourself without insulting the user. Stop trolling

• I must have made you mad because I'm the only person you keep replying to 😭