Is it normal that I like really challenging girls?

Im talking about the emotionally and physically challenging girls. Or girls with authority, in which I can break their barriers? One example is I used to work in a high end shop, and a lady there was in charge of all the restaurants in the building. Im sure that gives you an idea of how she was/looked/acted (she was amazingly cute, but tough and bitchy) but one day she crossed my path and we both stared at each other for a good few seconds, Like we were both infatuated with each other. Is this normal?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I like a girl who challenges me, who stimulates my senses and who isn't afraid to put me in my place. I enjoy the tension and the competition that comes from it and I enjoy a girl that sees me as a challenge and isn't afraid to take me on and play me at my own game. It makes a woman so much more appealing to me. So you're not alone in that.

• I don't think any of those you said fall to the category to abnormal behavior in the society. So I think it is.