Wear tights for a living as a professional wrestler lol, would girls shut me out right away when I tell them I wrestle for a living?(Fake wrestling)?

Yeah, I wrestle on the indies which is how a person starts getting into the business.

Most Helpful Girl

• As a rule, I'm going to say no. Everyone is different. It really depends on the girl and what she's into. Some would think that's super hot. Some are ok with it. For me, however, I'm not attracted to it. I'm very particular on body types. While I can seriously appreciate a man that takes care of himself, if he's too muscular it makes me self conscious about my body. Which is key for successful relationships. You don't want someone that doesn't make you feel comfortable in your own skin. I went on a couple dates with a body builder last year. He was a nice guy, easy to talk to. But he was so large. His thighs were bigger than mine (I'm curvy) but completely muscle. It looked unnatural and it was a total turn off for me. But that's just me. Generally, no that wouldn't be a deal breaker.

• Respect that one hundred percent. Completely agree on a lot of it too. A girl shouldn't go out with me if I make her feel bad or uncomfortable, it just makes the whole relationship worse. Thanks!

What Girls Said 2

• More guys wear tights than acknowledged lol but no it's not a big deal. I think I'd have a bigger issue with a guy cross dressing for the hell of it

• Lol definitely no cross dressing here, just chasing a childhood dream. Thanks for the answer.

• It's not ideal, but if I liked him then I wouldn't turn him down because of that.

• Lol definitely not ideal, my most recent girlfriend actually hated it. Think it was one of the reasons we broke up haha but thanks for the answer!

• No problem, my little brother loves wrestling, which is weird to me, lol, but I get it.

What Guys Said 3

• You trying to get into WWE? If thats your goal go for it. Don't let girls bring you down or stop you. Once you make it you're gonna be like Dolph ziggler or roman reigns stealing all the girls. Haha i wanna be a wrestler myself idc what girls think tbh. Go for it.

• You definitely shouldn't care, go for it man! Lol I appreciate the stealing all the girls comment. Try it and don't let anyone get in your way to stop you, its a tough business. I am pretty young and everything hurts lol, that mat isn't easy to land on so many times a week but it makes me happy for sure. Go for it!

• Keep it on the "dl" till you make it big

• There are a lot of female wrestling fans.