Guys never like me when I like them? It's only when I am over them?

So I have this problem and it happens all the freaking time. Everytime I like a guy he acts disinterested until I actually move on and don't like him anymore.

I have had it where I have liked a guy and he didn't seem to care and then once I moved on he kept chasing after me for like years...

Why does this keep happening? How can I get a guy to like me at the same time because it's like by the time they like me I feel hurt and rejected and would never go out with them again.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's just like that famous saying 'you don't know what you have until it's gone,' so when you lose interest in them is when they start to realize that they should have given you a chance. Also, guys prefer to do the chasing as opposed to being chased so maybe try not to be too forward with them and give them some time to realize on their own what they're missing out on. Or you could do the complete opposite and tell them straight you like them hoping that they are the type of guy that likes it when a girl is confident and straightforward.

What Guys Said 5

• A lot of guys want the girl to chase him and then when they stop they realize they liked the girl and want to go after her, you just have to find a guy that isn't a dumbass

• We don't really value what comes easy. It's only when we lose something that we understand it's true value.

• It's sad that I have to play these games though.

• Very truee! Another cliche ;)

• Haha... yaaaa. I can't help it. It's like a disease!!!

• Maybe you should be more up front with them. Just liking someone doesn't do a damn thing, you have to actually take action.

Maybe switch it up and ask them out first. What a novel concept...

• Sometimes guys don't realize the great catch they have infront of them and go for other people lol. I had a girl chasing me for three years and then I realized how big of an idiot I was for not giving her a chance. I did, I had some amazing memories with her and then I think she lost interest and broke up with me. Anyway, they might not notice how good a girl is to them or they might be trying to play mindgames on you so you will chase them.

• That would make thing easier I suppose, I think for now I am just going to try to avoid catching feelings too fast cause I am so done lol.

• I think that's the better option for sure lol. After I starting catching feelings for the girl that was chasing after me for so long, my mind was all kinds of confused. Catching feelings is the worst feeling haha, be careful of who you chase after for sure.

• sounds like you give up on love too fast :( ohh the tragedy.

What Girls Said 0