I've finally found someone that makes me happy?

I've finally found someone that makes me happy, when you feel like this do you want to tell them straight away, or keep it a secret until you know for sure.

Most Helpful Girl

• thats awesome! =]
    well, i usually dont but that's a different story.

i think u should take some time to really think about a few things
    - how happy do they make you? is it the happiest youv been?
    - do you think she may feel the same way?
    - what makes her stand out?
    -could she make u happy for a long time? could u do the same for her?
    - what is it that makes y'all click so well?
    - could differences get in ur way?

i know it seems like it's being overanalysed but if ur the kind of person who wants to make a good choice then you'll think hard within yourself and realise when u should take that step of bringing it out into the open. good luck!

• how happy does she make me, very happy, happy face ^_^ lol
      do you think she may feel the same way? Maybe
      what makes her stand out? not sure on this one
      could she make u happy for a long time? could u do the same for her?, im hoping she can make me happy for a long time, and I know in my heart I can make her happy :)
      what is it that makes y'all click so well? I think its both of us sharing how we feel
      could differences get in ur way? what sort of differences?

• No worries Guru, thanks for the advice :)

• hah no worries=]

What Girls Said 1

• Tell them. Why waste time? They make you happy, express that.

• it's not wasting time, its getting wrecked, everytime I tell somebody this they never feel the same way it hurts, so I don't want to express unless im very sure

• You rock, thanks for your opinions they have helped me in my decisions

• happy to help :)

What Guys Said 3

• tell them how you feel. if she feels similar or is into you she'll be excited to know you feel similarly

congrats!! and best of luck

• Keep it to yourself. Like it or not you will always have to keep a women in line. That requires you keeping your wits Nd not going sixth grade girl crush on her.

• thatd be your biggest mistake. keep it a secret until she knows it for sure. no one likes a needy guy.

• its more like I want to get this of my chest, and find out what path it leads me too

• yea, i felt that way too. ah your just going to experience it. i was the same... i didn't listen. one day you'll learn.

• listen to what, great master :P