Your opinion on the soldier? How does it change your interrest in the person?

I know that due to the relative gender dispersion in armies worldwide, this question is mostly directed at women. But men, you're free to chime in too about your opinion regarding female soldiers.

So, what are your opinion on them? Last time i asked something similar i had quite a few girls comenting it was hot or sexy, but are they just that or is there something more to it?

Could you date one? What if he was serving in the home country, or what if he was serving abroad? What id your SO wanted to serve, and enlisted? How does it change you opinion and stance?

And what about the concequenses of serving abroad, like PTSD and shellshock?

Feel free to add other things too that you feel matter.

Most Helpful Girl

• Let see I would be over joyed to date a service persanle since I come from a long line of them. It wouldn't matter if they were over seas or here in their home land. I would help with get the help they need for the PTSD. I know what it is like being around it since my father has it and I know how hard it is to get help but I would get help for him in any way I could even if that meant a service dog

What Girls Said 5

• in my Past I did date Soldiers, the army low in my country is different but anyway for some points I did dislike them because they where like animals but seen American soldiers they changed my Ideas I start like them *-* they are so sexy and hot guys :3 and Yes if I have a chance I would date one but this time it must be out of my country :P

I like there job and what they do, don't forget without soldiers and army we wouldn't feel safe in our houses :" Nothing like be a soldiers if I have a chance to be one I won't say no :3

• Complicated answer and too much for me to type. I was married to a soldier and it's not an easy lifestyle, but a man in uniform I'd attractive. I say no more

• Thanks for the answer. And i know it's not easy, not for the soldier going to war, nor for the SO waiting at home unsure if (s) he'll ever see him/her again. Must be especially bad if you have kids...

• I know the sacrifice they go through and it takes a strong man to do it. It's more deserving of appreciation than people realize

• Thank you for that. 8 years he and I did the military gig until he got hurt overseas and medically discharged only to split a year later no doubt due to the things he was dealing with. My heart goes out to every one of the people who literally signs their freedom over to serve and have no control over their own freedom for mine. It's heavy stuff

• Having served in the Special Forces of my country I'm not attracted to military personnel, I prefer a person with civilian background.

• I certainly don't think that it's hot to kill people. The only kind of soldier I'd date are those who clear mines etc. and don't participate in the actual war.

• This may not apply to me but my brothers joining and as much as I dont want him to he is but I guess its cool so it just makes me view him as a stronger person nothing to big

What Guys Said 2

• Soldiers fight for men with gray hair that have an outdated view of life, they tell you to fight for your country to hide the fact that they are cannonfodder for the greed of old men, what we need to fight for is our world, it gets smaller and smaller, we were born on this beautify planet, but I dont believe we ere meant to die here, earth will always be here, we won't and old men are scared of this fact and they send young men and women to die for their final leisures in their final days, violence is taught, not natural, the resources spent on destroying ourselves and each other could have put us centuries into the future

• oh how lovely. Yes, they fight for old men with gray hair.
      But tell me more about how it was pointless for the allies to fight back during ww2, how humanitarian support lead by UN is pointless, how fighting to protect civilians against terrorists in their own country is wrong.
      I'm guessing you're looking at usa when speaking, right?

• Obviously earth will never be a utopia, its a birthplace, a springboard of knowledge to what we are truly capable of, good trumps bad everytime as long as there is clarity, as i said, we were born here, but we were never meant to die here earth is a dying fruit, the real utopia lay where that fruit stems from, either way, I suggest you re evaluate your negative way of thinking and bid you goodnight

• ahahaha, negative?
      I just refuse to be steamrolled by some warhawking nation because people like you figured a 100% disarming of the armed forces sounded like a good idea. Face it, there are people out there wanting you dead. And i value my life more than theirs.
      When bad men go to war, good men must stop them. And when good men go to war, the devil runs.

• Let anyone who wants to serve their country in such a fashion do so.

I'll serve in other ways.