My girlfriend is the man of the relationship? should I be ok with this?

so my my girlfriend is a alpha hahaha.. It bother me some time and then I like it some time. Ok so. I will say before I met her my wardrobe was ehhh not the greatest. But i hate how she obsessed with how we look as a couple. Then she like to smack me on the butt in the bed room and IN PUBLIC. I see other girls laugh and my guys friend make fun of me. I can deal with my fiends we bag on each other. She makes me work out. Ugh. Like we get up every morning to run and lift weights. I'm like skinny fat now I have abs. Which is cool. but I'm comfortable in my skin.

she say she likes me cause I'm funny and I make her laugh all the time and I'm nice. That another thing she say I'm too nice to people. How can you be too nice lol

I don't wanna sound like I'm bagging on her I'm not.
I like her she fun sexy organized. We have sex more than my last girl friend. She actually make time for fun things like amusement parks. And I'm a anime nerd and she sometimes sometimes Cosplay with me.
IS she ok kr should I tell her to tone it down a bit. I'm kinda scared

• she ok
  • she a bit bossy
  • she real bossy

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to express your needs in your relationship also. If she's a take charge person and you don't give her a direction to go in she's gonna take off in whichever way she thinks best.

• Ok yeah that makes sense. To me

What Girls Said 2

• No it's disgusting
    She wants to be a man
    Be careful

• Well how do YOU feel? Lol, as long you're happy with your relationship, that's all that matters. Just let her know if any of it's making you uncomfortable.

What Guys Said 4

• You're good dude. It really gets going at about 27:25. I couldn't find a shorter one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJalQJti9kQ

• Dude you are being completely emasculated and you're laughing about it. Have some self respect and assume your position as a man.

• If she's making you work out than she clearly doesn't like you for who you are.

• Get it bro lol