Would he actually have a girlfriend or something? Or did I do something wrong?

I am trying to understand what happened with this guy.. I met him two weeks ago when I went out with friends, and he was trying to get my attention all night long. In the end we kissed and he was really nice. He told me he wanted to see me again and we exchanged phone numbers. Next day he immediately texted me and wanted to go on a date. Next week we were supposed to go on a date and he texted me how he wanted to see me etc. But that night he texted me that he was going to be late because of some issues (he did tell me why) and in the end he wasn't able to come. But then next day he blocked me on whatsapp, and then four days later he texted me that he was sorry but that he didn't want to see me anymore, ending his message with xx.

Did he just not like me? Or would he have a girlfriend or something? Because if he didn't care at all, why text that you're sorry after five days? Especially after blocking me.. Just doesn't make sense to me..

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1