Why hasn't he kissed me yet? Does he like me? Does he want a relationship with me?

We met on a dating site about a month ago. We spoke 24/7 for 2 weeks before meeting up. On our first date, we ate, talked & played video games+spent time with some of my friend (so it wouldn't be too awkward). He didn't try to kiss me, which is understandable since we had just met.

On our second date, he told me to be at his house at 10am because he wanted to cook me breakfast. I spent the day at his house and even slept over. We watched movies/talked. He did everything to take care of me (since I had a little cold). He did everything to make me feel comfortable. He was really sweet and told me how he couldn't believe I had never had a boyfriend, since ''I am perfect''. We cuddled ALL NIGHT. He didn't try to kiss me at all though nor tried to have sex with me. He even told me I was the first girl that he brought in his bed that he hadn't kissed and had sex with. As soon as I got home, I had a message from him. He keeps talking to me 24/7. We REALLY get along and have the same interests.

Also, he texts/messages me almost 24/7. He always sends me goodnight and good morning texts. He keeps telling me that I'm perfect and a ''woman to marry''. One time, he even drunk-texted me telling me that I was beautiful, that he wanted to meet my parents and that I had to present him to my friends if things worked out between us. He told me that he was looking for a serious relationship. BUT he also said something on our 2nd date about how relationships can't really work if they start from a dating website and how he doesn't really want a relationship right now... (which isn't really coherent). But he is, still texting me 24/7 & making plans for our next date... (he is the one starting the conversations 75-85% of the time). He likes me but:

Why didn't he kiss me? Is it because he has a lot of respect for me? Does he want a relationship with me?

I really like him, but I don't want my hopes to get high for nothing

OH on our dates he didn't even touch his phone once, even though he received texts & he also told me that is not into one night stands at all. He also knows that I am a virgin (and on the other hand: he is quite experienced) and says he thinks its really cool, bc I have a lot of respect for myself.
He also told me that he is extremely picky with girls and that when he doesn't like a girl, he makes it very clear. He told me that I am lucky and special that I went through a second date with him. (and we are now planning our 3rd one..)

Most Helpful Girl

• From where I am sitting, MartineVoisine, he May have Thought at One point in time on this 'Second date' That-------If they start from a dating website and how he doesn't really want a relationship now... But had second thoughts on the matter spending More time with you, getting More comfy and cozy.
    He seems to have a lot of respect for you. He knows too you are this precious jewel and will Not make a move to touch something which isn't "His" right now, until he is sure about his feelings for you and if this is going to be a Real relationship. He is going slow with his flow on one end, with no magic moves, but on the other hand, he is moving a bit quicker with having you spend the nite and telling you that you are the Perfect "Woman to marry."
    Right now, this may be so overwhelming to him to Think he may have had to eat his words of finding a date mate online and it backfired. He is nursing and nurturing you, treating you like this Queen at his side, and may just find that he Really is going to stick to his saying Of-----Looking for a serious relationship.
    He is giving you all the sure signs with his attention and affection that could be the One. However, until you know him better, go slow with Joe, don't wear your heart on your sleeve and if it is meant to be, old Mother Nature will plant More seeds for a ripe ol' romance down the row... so far, looking good, looking fruitful.
    Good luck. xx

• thank you for AMAZING reply!!! :)

• You are most welcome, sweetie, and thank you so much.. glad to have been able to shed some light here.:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 4

• He probably doesn't want to screw up and maybe he is unsure if you would like it, you better give him some clearer signals ^^

• Thank you for taking the time to read and reply!! :) Maybe you're right, maybe I am not clear enough; he can't read my mind hahaha :P On the next date, I'll try to be clearer (or even, I might try to kiss him if I am courageous enough :) )

• Go for it, I think most guys would love if a girl took the initiative! :D

• He seems so sweet and respectful! I think you should kiss him next time!!

• Nothing's wrong if you wanna know.

Just wait for him to make a move.

• He wants a relationship with you and taking things slow. He's probably thinking in the past that he rushed things.

How did he act on the dates? Did you two flirt at all?

• Yes we flirted... A LOT. hahaha :)

• Me thinks he's wanting to connect with you on a deeper level. I'm under the way of thinking that "the physical part (be it attraction, sexual, etc) is the easy part. You have to 'see' them for who they truly are and not what you want them to be." The tricky part is that we all "grow" and mature, the key is to go in the same direction and at the same speed.

• thank you very much! That enlightened me :)

What Girls Said 3

• You have found a great guy. Give it time. This could be the one! !!!

• Relax. Let a man be a man and let him approach you with that kiss when he is ready and when he does, you can respond. Until then, don’t sweat it. If a man is spending time with you, he likes you The rest is nothing to be bothered with. However, I would scale back the whole “24/7” thing. It is overkill and you both need to get a little bit of a life and not be available ALL THE TIME to one another. It will burn out fast when the dopamine wears. I promise.

• Give him a kiss!