How should I ask a girl on a date?

im having trouble I've never really tried to talk to anyone or even ask i just shy away

Most Helpful Girl

• Wrong way: Say "HAAAAYY Gud Lookin, Watchu got cookin honey dew?". Result:Virgin for life

Right way: Say "Hi, I'm (insert name)! I think you have a nice personality and I couldn't help but to ask you out on a date. Would you be interested?" If she says yes, great! If she says no, tell her it's ok and nice meeting her (she might change her mind). If she says maybe, say "Well here's my number. I'll be here whenever you feel like talking".

Just remember to remain confident and keep a smile. We can smell fear and we love sweet and innocent (with a wild side, OW!).

• Is it bad that I give the girl a lot of the talking time and only as her questions and relate or comment on her opinions?

• It's not bad if she loves to talk, but if she gets quite on you it could be because she thinks you're not interested.

What Girls Said 15

• Hey sorry to bother, you are incredibly attractive, would you like to go out to dinner with me this week/day? etc.

Bottom line: Be straight forward and come off as confident so don't use words like " do you think you want to go out to dinner?" " maybe we should go out sometime" etc because it makes you seem unsure of yourself.

Take a deep breath, ask her out, if she says no on to the next good luck.

• Just ask the girl the same way you'd ask your guy friend to do something. There's no special way to do it. Just don't act like a kid trying to ask a girl to a jr. high dance... hide your nerves a bit.

If you are shy, maybe try asking her to coffee or a drink rather than dinner. That way it's brief, but you do get to know each other a bit.

• I think you should first build up your confidence bit by bit. Maybe go talk to the girl first, get to know her. Most importantly, talk to guys, make friends with a whole bunch of guys so the girl thinks you're likable and she will definetely notice you more. Be brave, have confidence in yourself!

• go for it! If you're shy about it go for something simple like lunch? good luck!

• When asking a girl on a date, ask her what she does in her free time. If you already know what she likes, then set something up. Don't be afraid to ask her out on a date - women find confidence just as hot as men do in women.

• Well it depends on if u know if she likes u, if she does ask her on phone, or give her a cute little note. Its cute for a guy to do that. If u dont know if she likes u, then do a note of over text

• Ask if she has plans, and if she says no, than ask if she wants to do something with you then

• "Hey, wanna grab a bite to eat? Or if you want, I can bite on your ass and eat you instead?"

• Hey, wanna grab a bite to eat? Or if you want, I can bite on your ass and eat you instead?

• Ask her if she has plans and if she says no, just say would you like to make plans with me?

• Just say "hey I have an extra ticket to (whatever) if you wanna come"

• Say will you dateme? Iwanna be your bf.:P

• Well it depends maybe get your special person a present that says will you go out with me

• Hoping when I post an opinion, this won't keep popping up
    Hand her your phone number, promise her anything she wants!

• If you've "never really tried to talk to anyone," then you won't have success asking someone out.

The first step is to get comfortable approaching people and having a conversation. This goes for men and women.

Once you feel comfortable talking to people, then you can try asking someone out.

• You never talked to you and you're asking about asking a girl on a date...

Yeah no...

You are focusing on the wrong things. You need to work on talking to girls, ordinary conversations before you can even think about dating

What Guys Said 16

• I don't know if this may be of any help cause I haven't had problems talking to any girl since I was in high school lol. (well I graduated a week after my 15th birthday so I don't know lol.

Anyway man what I do is just be upfront. Tell her she looks pretty or compliment something about her. Don't try any stupid ass "pick-up" lines, seriously. My version of a "pick up line" would be something like "Wow you're so pretty it makes me smile" and just simple honest conversation or if you aren't there yet just give her a compliment that's not creepy and see how she responds and go from there? Seems to work quite often when I'm upfront with whatever version of "you're pretty" I come up with at that moment jaja

• weird! lol

• lol what is weird? My embedded sense to use J instead of H and pronounce e's before s's like how estupid people eseem to me with their esilly estuff. I call 7-11 "siete-once" and I watch the international sports channel so much soccer I accidentally call soccer "football" and I also love the NFL so I get tripped up. Sorry off topic I just noticed I fuckup a lot with this and still have espanglish espeaking problems from my first language xD

• Kind of depends on the girl.

One way that has worked well for me 90% of the time is to just start small. Ask her if she would want to grab lunch or coffee. Those are very low pressure and fool proof ways to go out and just get to know somebody. It's also non threatening for the girl because lunch or coffee is not a big deal so they will probably be less inclined to say no.

Just be yourself and don't get too freaked out about the whole thing. Even though it may feel like it, this isn't a huge thing. It'll happen if you put a little effort.

• The first time is the hardest. Just ask her. She may say yes. She may say no. No big deal. The world is full of beautiful girls just waiting for something to do.

But do it right. Don't ask her with the idea that if you take her somewhere and pay you get to have sex with her. Do it because you want her company. Relax! Girls are people too.

• Man just it doesn't need to ask just repeat after me I want to see a good movie at the cinema (or whenever you want to go) are YOU FREE ON Sunday (or whenever you like). That will show her that you are confident plus she can't say no because if she says that she can't that you can for ever (if it takes 😋) suggest alternative dates. That may seem odd to some guys especially the nice ones but what a woman really needs is a man protecting her and lead the relationship. I hope you find my advise useful thank you 😆

• I agree it's terrifying. You practice. On about 50-100 girls. And ten or so of them says yes. And out of those ten, 1 or 2 might be interested in going further than a thrid date Alternatively, I advise internet dating for a bit so you become less nervous. If you are too nervous to have a conversation with a girl, how in the hell do you think you will cope when you're in a private place together? it gets easier, trust me.

• Well you should probabaly stop referring to yourself as a nice friendly guy who is a gamer. I'm not saying to act like something your not but thsee self proclaimed titles are not going to get you layed.

I'm a computer science major play a shit load of world of warcraft.. well used to. But if you looked at me you would just some meathead military guy. Would never guess.

Like I said I know some people will say no dude be yourself be the nice friendly gamer you are but trust me that first impression will not impress many woman.

• Basically lie about your age... if '94 is your YOB, then the girl would be shocked : O

• There are 2 types of girls out there girls you already know and strangers.
    To go on date with first group first you need to go out with them not as a date just as a casual going out and then gain their trust and after a while casual going out turn to date itself. But take care a lot to don't stuck in friend zone.
    Girls from second group are easier just make some eye contact and smile and then if she did the same just ask for her number then you can call her the next day to arrange a date.

• Go to breasturants and talk to the waitresses there like they're human and not just titts and ass. When you notice them hunting for complements, you know you can talk to any gal. I'm still working on this as well

• Something like these Guy:
    Lisa, hey! Let’s figure out a time to grab a bite. How’s this weekend looking for you?
    Girl:
    This weekend’s okay, sure! How are you?
    Guy:
    I’m good! Why don’t we do Saturday at 1 PM? We can meet at Main St Station Exit 2 and go from there. Cool?
    Girl:
    Okay!
    Guy:
    Awesome. See you Sat ;)

• It happens when u plan a little too much in advance. Dont plan, just talk casual. Dont forget that she is girl and gals are meant to asked out by guys

• 1. improve your overall social and conversational skills.
    2. meet a cute girl
    3. use your skills.

or 'hey, you look cute... you radiate this positive energy that is magnetic... blah blah blah... join me for coffee.

• ask her out for a drink or coffe thats it

• Ask her "Would you like shitting my children?"

• Try just talking to people in random situations where you aren't looking for a date. In line waiting on ordering food, sitting on a bench, waiting somewhere etc. just talk, laugh etc. good experience, no pressure and you will get better at it. Also, wear some nice clothes and look your best, women do, so should you.