What should I do? Should I keep talking to him or move on?

I've been talking to a guy for two years. I really love him, but he hasn't asked me out. He says he loves me and really wants to be with me but i don't know what to do I want to get over him but I love him to much to let go. Every time he wants to ask me out there's always somthing wrong with me. And I just don't get it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Be completely honest with him. Straight up ask him if or when he was planning on asking you to be his girlfriend. If he wasn't then you need to back away stop talking to him find someone else to like. I know easier said then done trust me I know. When I crush on people I REALLY like them. How I get over them is just prepare yourself to completely end the relationship and focus on you and maybe even finding another guy. I'm still not 100% over the past 2 guys i liked because they are still i guess you would say sexually attractive to me. But You just have to not let your emotions do the thinking. Think about what will be better for you now and in the long run. good luck and hope this helped :)