Where do you turn if you tried online dating and got nowhere?

OK so I'm too scared and intimidated to ask a girl out in person so my escape was online dating which I had high hopes for I thought it was finally my chance to get a girlfriend but no girl ever responds

Most Helpful Girl

• You can try local but you can't be scared to talk to someone.

• I am I'm afraid that not only will the girl reject me she will embarrass me

• That's a legit worry but the more you worry about it the more you'll never know. I've asked out a few guys some laughed & thought it was funny, some thought it was too bold, but I asked. For every rejection you will eventually get a yes.

• Not sure of the chances with how ugly I am

What Girls Said 1

• There's no reason to be scared of asking girls out in real life. Online dating is way harsher than dating in the real world. At least in person they can get a sense of who you are and if they feel comfortable around you. Online dating is just scrolling through thousands of people who look at your profile once and can easily ignore you. If you ask a girl out and she rejects you, so what? On to the next one!

What Guys Said 4

• Online dating is even less effective in my experience. An idea might be to join a social group. There's a website called meetup. com. Check it out - great for meeting people. What I'm saying is, get to know a multitude of girls. Put yourself in a position where there are multiple girls that you are relatively well acquainted with at the least. This time last year there was barely anyone I was in touch with.. barely anyone I saw or hung out with. Now I have several guy friends, several lady friends, and a few girls I have my eye on that aren't quite friends at this time. Point is I finally feel like I'm getting a little somewhere.

• back to local area dating, maybe friends can help too

• Look inside yourself man, ask why you are too scared? Fear of rejection? Get over the fear of rejection and learn to embrace it actually, for every girl that says yes 10 will say no.. it's more of a numbers game. Practice by asking random strangers for directions in a mall or wherever just to get your confidence up. You miss 100% of the chances you don't take.

• My good friend used http://www.bridge-of-love.com for some time, and he found a nice Russian girl there. They are madly in love now and planning to get married soon. They look very happy :) Online dating really works, you should just try it harder