Girls really are all the same?

I finally realized, girls really are all the same. Now matter how much they act like they like you, no matter how kind they are, they're all exactly alike. They all just hurt me, that's all they've ever done. I realize now that I am not meant to be loved, for I will NEVER be desired in the eyes of women. I am totally unlovable, and completely alone, why shouldn't I despair? I HAVE NO ROGHT TO BE HAPPY, WHY SHOULDN'T I DISAPPEAR?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, we're all exactly the same. Despite different brain chemistry, upbringing, sociological advantages and disadvantages, all 3-4 billion women on this planet think in the exact same way, like a global hivemind. We all share the identical tastes in everything, with not a single woman having any individual thought. You cracked the secret of humanity, we all offer you a unified 'congratulations'!

• Oh silence yourself! YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHAT I MEANT, YOU ALL TREAT ME THE SAME!!!

• How have they hurt you so badly?

• Putting me down all the time, rejecting me, pretending to love me and then saying none of it was real, abandoning me! The only women to show me kindness were my mother, and grandmother, EVEN MY OWN COUSIN ABANDONED ME WHEN I SOUGHT ADVISE!!!

What Girls Said 10

• You know what? You're being stupid. If you keep that attitude, you won't find love because you won't let it happen. Girls aren't all the same. It's just the stereotype. And apparently the type you're going after. There are lots of nice women out there, you just somehow haven't found any.

• What a load of crap, haha, I've met nice girls, they were no different in the end.

• Your attitude is a load of crap. Like I said, you won't find love because of your attitude towards women. If you'd realize that there are some genuine women out there that won't hurt you, you might just have a chance. But going around saying "nice women are are a load of crap" and "all women are mean in the end" and junk like that, you will get nowhere.

• Hey look, an another bitter guy with a shitty attitude who blames the whole opposite gender, because he can't find a girlfriend and is not willing to look at himself.
    Maybe you should look at how you comment on people and really asking yourself if the problem is the female gender or yourself.

• Well, unfortunately you haven't met every girl, so you can't say they are all the same. Maybe, just the girls you have liked, because they rejected you... Having this kind of attitude, will get you nowhere.. Be positive & positive things will happen.

• Maybe cause u think all girls are the same. These kinda posts get frustrating. If it's attention you want then you got it

• I know that, I didn't expect you to be capable of kindness. My comments here are he culmination of people on this site constantly mocking and berating me.

• I don't know you so I'm not gonna sit and hate on you. I will be capable of kindness when the person deserves it. You sitting here complaining is the reason this is happening. Your statement indicating all girls are the same is wrong, so no I'm not going to feel sorry for you when you've literally just stated that all girls hurt people and that's all they ever do. Oh and yes I would've said the same thing if it was a girl claiming all guys are the same. It's ridiculous because if you want attention, get it elsewhere. As for people on this site mocking and berating you, that will continue to happen when you post these kind of things. I wasn't mocking you, all I was saying was if you wanted attention you got it just not the positive attention you're after

• I could never show interest and hurt someone like that, i'm not heartless like them i'm sorry for you meeting those women, but not every girl is the same trust me

• Ok firstly you are lovable and girls can be cruel ( I was bullied) they like to play tricks and decieve just for fun. You will find the right girl or woman just wait

• You're just talking to the wrong girls love. Trust me. We genuine girls are still out there! Lol

• Only you can change that

• Kill yourself then...

• girls aren't all the same

• its just ur attitude!

What Guys Said 13

• I'm just gonna leave this here:
    http://youtu.be/rAlTOfl9F2w

• they are indeed the same on some areas. No girl wants a stereotyping whiny bitch who can't face reality as it REALLY is.

And that is my most honest opinion.

• Can't face reality? HAHAHA, I FACE REALITY IN A WAY THAT OTHERS CANNOT, I SEE REALITY FOR WHAT IT IS, COLD AND CRUEL, THIS REALITY IS MESSED UP!!!

• I do too. And i see basic pychology. You are rationalizing. It's a quite comon self-defence mechanism. The truth hurts too bad, or you don't want to see it, so your mind wists the truth to suit you. You blame others blindly, and NEVER considers the posibility it's your own fault.

• Calm down man. Sometimes things are too hard to face when they happen, soon you're going to face them in a more clear way. Just give it time and you'll see things aren't like that.

• Please do disappear.

• You do this every week
    find a new thing to hate or blame
    then threaten to either kill yourself or dissappear. ... Please do the 2nd ^_^

• My life will be far greater than yours could ever hope to be, AND THEY ARE TO BLAME

• Clearly it won't
      See... mine is fantastic ^_^
      and I'm not a silly child who blames others :3
      You have my pity

• Have you purchased that book yet? Here's the link again:
    http://amzn.to/1JwlH1f

• you're playing your cards all wrong.

• What about us men? Give us a chance.

• Oh and I'd be willing to bet it's the attitude.

• Because I can't just become gay anymore than a gay man could become strange, you idiot.

• its ok asker

• probably its because you think girls are all the same :P

• Oh stop it you.. You're making me depress

• Your mother loved you

• As I mentioned, she and my grandmother were the only two to show me kindness, without retracting it, most people in general are like that, I hate them. Even my own cousin, despite saying she loves me, abandoned me ever since starting college, she was the closest thing I had to an older sister and she abandoned me. I mean, I do also love my little sister too.

• I have seen stuff and I know what you mean, especially in the US and all I am going to say is, are you going to take the red pill or the blue pill and what are you going to do.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE7PKRjrid4

• I think you should disappear...

http://i.imgur.com/Z1eIy.gif