Which of these guys would you be more likely to want to date at college?

Which guy would you be more attacted too/more likely to date at college if these where the only two there?

1: Above average looking guy, sporty, confident, always with other girls, enjoys social gatherings and partying , is decent and not a douchebag, but smokes often, average intelligence.

2. Pretty much the cutest guy you know, tall and slim but shy. Doesn't talk much but can hold a conversation. Relatively introverted overall but sweet and open with you. Is more intelligent although comes across as timid in social situations and somewhat unassertive.

3. None, I would rather stay single than date one of them.

• Option 1
    11% (2)14% (1)12% (3)Vote
  • Option 2
    78% (14)29% (2)64% (16)Vote
  • Option 3
    11% (2)57% (4)24% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Also write the reason for your choice

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude... girls will say number two, but um being at university for 5 years showed me that number one is what normally happens.

1|3
    1|0

What Girls Said 5

• Honestly, number 1. Confidence is sexy and girls want what other girls want.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date number 2.

0|0
    0|0
  • number 2, outside of college.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely 2 for me :D

0|1
    0|0
  • Option 2. He is my crush right now. :O

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• NO KOLLEGE IS GUD KOLLEGE

0|0
    0|0
  • Any girl that goes for option 2 has no experience with men or has social issues as in she isn't a cool girl to hang out with.

Girls who say they would go for option 2 like the idea of that kind of guy, but will probably not want to deal with it in real life.

1|2
    0|0
    • Well it's true that the dating websites say "Girls say they want a nice guy but that's not want they really want"