Which of these guys would you be more likely to want to date at college?

Which guy would you be more attacted too/more likely to date at college if these where the only two there?

1: Above average looking guy, sporty, confident, always with other girls, enjoys social gatherings and partying , is decent and not a douchebag, but smokes often, average intelligence.

2. Pretty much the cutest guy you know, tall and slim but shy. Doesn't talk much but can hold a conversation. Relatively introverted overall but sweet and open with you. Is more intelligent although comes across as timid in social situations and somewhat unassertive.

3. None, I would rather stay single than date one of them.

• Option 1
  • Option 2
  • Option 3
Also write the reason for your choice

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude... girls will say number two, but um being at university for 5 years showed me that number one is what normally happens.

What Girls Said 5

• Honestly, number 1. Confidence is sexy and girls want what other girls want.

• I would date number 2.

• number 2, outside of college.

• Definitely 2 for me :D

• Option 2. He is my crush right now. :O

What Guys Said 2

• NO KOLLEGE IS GUD KOLLEGE

• Any girl that goes for option 2 has no experience with men or has social issues as in she isn't a cool girl to hang out with.

Girls who say they would go for option 2 like the idea of that kind of guy, but will probably not want to deal with it in real life.

• Well it's true that the dating websites say "Girls say they want a nice guy but that's not want they really want"