Girls, what can I do to increase my chances of meeting the right girl?

So I have college degree, a decent job, a bright future, I live on my own, pay all my own bills, am responsible, own a car, rent a nice apartment, can cook, clean and take care of myself, I was relatively popular in high school (starting quarterback, junior prom king etc.) So I'm not ridiculously awkward or unattractive but for some reason I've been struggling to find the right girl. Is there anything I can do to increase my chances of meeting a great girl? I admittedly don't go out on the town much anymore but I'm not looking for a bar girl anyway. Just curious if you had any advice that might help me in my search. Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• Think about what type of girl you're looking for and where you're most likely gonna find her. You want a kind, faithful girl can't go wrong with religion related events! :)

What Girls Said 2

• Join an online community (yes, I said it as much as I hate it), in ADDITION to perhaps one thing you are passionate about. Sports, a non-profit, church, etc. Cast a wide net. You don’t have to be a social butterly, but you will have to leave the house.

• Just get yourself out there more. The mKe girls you meet, the more likely you'll meet your one. Don't limit yourself

What Guys Said 0