Do I have too high of standards?

I always have a hard time finding girls to date. I know I have high standards but do you think they are unreasonable?

My ideal girlfriend would be:

1. Hispanic (at least part Hispanic)
2. Dark skin with dark hair
3. Speak at least one foreign language (languages are one of my biggest passions)
4. No taller than 5'4.5"
5. Be motivated in life
6. Be a good cook
7. Think the same way I do socially and politically
8. Have a good sense of humor and enjoy the occasional practical joke
9. Have a curvy body
10. Be patient and understanding
11. Most importantly, have a good moral character, never lie, cheat, steal, or do drugs.

Most Helpful Girl

• What you want is what you want. Never settle

• I agree! I'm just worried that I may never find it...

What Girls Said 2

• your standards are fine. but what are YOU bringing to the table? lots of guys on here have really good standards, which is great... but then you look at how they think, act, behave, look and it really doesn't match up to what they expect in the opposite sex.

• You make a really good point. It would be hard for me to give an objective opinion about myself but I can give you a quick rundown.

I have a graduate degree, make a decent living, speak 5 languages, and treat others the way I want to be treated. Sure nobody is perfect, but I always try to be the best I can be.

• Well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. As far as society's standards go, I think I am good in the looks department. Dark skin and medium height. I do Crossfit 5x a week and am very hygienic.

• alright. sounds like your standards are realistic. still, it's might be hard to find all 11 points in one person.

• you just described me lol, except since I'm 5ft all my features and body parts are petite as well.. so technically I'm not that curvy but i have a small waist.. i speak Spanish and English ( no duh lol )
    this is just to point out that girls like that do exist..
    but you shouldn't look on the outside but on the inside.. so all the 'personality traits' you said are good, but maybe dont focus that much on her physical aspect... but you will find her dont worry

• Haha I guess I should have added that she has to be over 18! ;)

But I do appreciate your answer though. Hopefully one day I will find what I'm looking for.

What Guys Said 2

• You can set your standards as high or as low as you want just don't complain I'd you can't find someone that meets them. That's the only problem I have, I hate when people complain about things they caused, so as long as you don't complain, you can have whatever standards you want.

• I won't say your standards are too high, but you just described an incredibly rare specimen. Unless you're cool getting with an ugly chick.

• What does being ugly have to do with my list?

• In all honesty, if you're willing to settle for "pretty" instead of "gorgeous", you can definitely find a woman that fits your criteria.

• Sounds good. Pretty is more attractive to me than gorgeous!