We made sensual eye contact for 2 minutes but later she acts as nothing happened , what should I do?

We're students in the same college.. she always look at me and I always talk to her just about college and subjects.. (but) last time , me and her were 2 meters away in front of each other , I was talking to some friends and at the same time making a sensual eye contact with her for about 2 minutes , during that time she was locking eyes with me and smilling , then breaking eye contact , then locking eyes again , then, looking down giving me her back and then turning around continuing the eye contact with this charming smile on her face.. so after we stopped this eye contact I tired to approach her and talk about the exam (that was right after a midterm exam) we talked for 5 min but she was not interested.. next day, I asked her if she's free (have free time) after the last lecture but she answered uninterestingly with : No (and there was a project she's workng on with some students) , I felt like she's rejecting me.. now it's been 10 days and I havnt talked to her since then but looked her in the eyes from time to time , and she acts like I dont exist.. so what should I do now , staying at this uncertainty or go tell her I'm interested in her? .. she's Libra by the way

What Girls Said 1

• I think it's pretty clear she is uninterested from the cues you are putting up.
    I wouldn't try to pursue anything.

• OK.. but the fact that we did that playful eye contact for a whole 2 minutes and it was just less than 2 meters between us and she was responding playfully.. I have this impression that she (may) be correcting things that went wrong when she lost herself during these 2 min. So wouldn't this eye contact imply her interest? .. could she be playing hard-to-get in stupid way? or could she be wanting the (just the FEELING) of having someone intersted in her but not really intersted? Those questions are revolving inside my brain.

What Guys Said 0