How Tall Is Too Tall For A Guy?

It's pretty clear that most girls seem to like tall guys, but how tall is too tall?

• 5'11 - 6'0
  • 6'1 - 6'2
  • 6'3 - 6'4
  • 6'5+
  • No such thing

Most Helpful Girl

• No such thing in my opinion. I prefer men who are least my height, but taller would be better. I am 5'6''. My current boyfriend is 5'10''.

• Let's go to extremes then, what about a guy that was 6'10? A whole foot taller than your current BF. Just an inconvenience you would put up with or is that too much? (I'm not 6'10 or insecure so you don't have to sugar coat.)

• Physically, it might be a bit inconvenient, but I am sure it could be dealt with.

• Cool thanks.

What Girls Said 3

• I am 5'7, and I see nothing wrong with being a foot taller, even more so. We all have preferences, but in general, I don't think it matters, especially if the girl is tall. I can't tell you how many girls that are 5 foot married to 6'5 guys...

• I think above 6.2 is too tall.

• I'm 5'2"
    So for me
    Any taller than 5'11" is to tall
    And guys liek tall girls so FML

• Wuuut most guys prefer PETITE girls. 5'0-5'5 is most attractive size in my opinion

• Generally speaking, men don't care about height nearly as much as women do and instead of most preferring one group, it's actually pretty split between short, average and tall. Most guys want a girl shorter than them as well, and you're shorter than almost all men, so I think you're good.

What Guys Said 1

• probably 6'6" or more

• Yeah probably, actual giant status.