Would my picture be good for a dating site?

Would this picture be good? Or not would girls like me in my picture?

no this is not a good pic because a girl called me ugly and blocked me

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Take one outside or at a park. It looks very tacky when someone puts a selfie of them in the mirror on a dating site. It screams "self-absorbed douche". I'm sure that isn't you. On a site like this it's okay, but on a dating site it's a big no-no. Best advice: Have someone take a nice pic of you standing in front of something nice (not a blank background) and you wearing something casual while smiling.

What Girls Said 3

• yup yes yeeeep

• It's a good pic but since it's a mirror pic it's a little weird

• I like the way you look in the picture, but I feel like it would be better if it wasn't a selfie and if you were in a more formal attire and setting.

What Guys Said 3

• I believe you need a bigger picture? I can't tell personally from it. Heh I was curious about whether or not to post something like this lol

• I read somewhere that the best profile picture for dating website isn't a selfie in front of a mirror but rather than a picture taken by someone outdoors.. Apparently because it gives the impression that person is outgoing and fun.

• The fuck is that sweater bro? /No offense.