Why do you think he likes to go out clubbing a lot?

I've known this guy for about 2-3 months now. We've been talking every day since we met and we text for hours joking around with each other, laughing and flirting, he regularly asks to see me and gives me plenty of notice days to even a week. He's even mentioned joining me at his work. I've been introduced to his closets friends, and a few of his family members. He says he wants to get to know my parents and friends. He often asks about what I like doing, my interests and I do the same, we just seem to have this connection. He lives about an hour away in the country, and when he asks to catch up, he will ask to see me the whole weekend, during the day and night. He holds my hands in public, and he has kissed me on the cheek in front of his friends, but he will kiss me on the lips in privacy which is nice, he's never tried doing anything else with me yet. I notice when we're out in public and if there's girls around, he will barely take notice of them. My only concern is that, most weekends he will tell me that he is coming up to go out (clubbing), he will normally invite me, but I sometimes politely decline. I am completely okay with him having his fun and I do not intend to change him, but do you think there is anything wrong with that? Maybe he finds it very fun coming from a farm. I just hope it's harmless

Also I often find when I am talking, he looks deeply into my eyes and seems to be listening.

Most Helpful Girl

• You both share this amazing chemistry and magic, sweetie. It doesn't have to be etched in stone that there is something Nice cooking between the both of you, and with nursing and nurturing your newfound 'Relationship' that Looks as though it is head for More in Store, taking baby steps, it appears he is comfortable and cozy with you in every aspect of the Word------ Potential.
    However, Seeing the writing on the wall and all with what you Heard, it wasn't just 'Random' that he threw this chat and chew your way 'The other night.' He was most likely trying to give you helpful hints, without much hymning and hawing, that you both need some space, that He especially would like to take some time for him because he feels things are getting too tight and he can't breathe.
    With That being said, it's time to take the initiative on your part as well and start to find some space for yourself. Tell him that you feel that you both should break up some time to be with family, friends, do other hobbies and compromise as to how to do this. Open lines of convo are one of the most with the beginning of a beautiful beguine and you Didn't come to this point in time without these lines of convo.
    It may have come to this point in time now where he is missing doing a few of the things he used to do, maybe even going out with his friends. He is tossing this to you now because he may feel this could be a dealbreaker and this could be the reason of his season in Mentioning out of the Blue---------You can't be in someone's company for too long as you'll get sick of them.
    If you haven't seen, Up to this Point, Any Raised Red Flags that indicate trouble in Paradise, then this may be a signal and a sure sign for His and Her space on the shelf so there doesn't have to be a War of the Roses down a beaten path before it has even gotten off the ground or gone dead in the water like a drowning duck.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 3

• He sounds like a nice guy and you shouldn't be concerned.

• Because if a guy really like you, they dont wanna screw it up. :D

• He seems like he mostly is into you and I have no idea why he didn't text you. I think you should really ask him why.

• So do you think I should text him or leave it?

• Well it is a good test to not text him but if you are curious as to why then text and ask. I always play a little hard to get if I sense any hesitation on a girl's part so maybe leave him be and see what happens.

What Girls Said 9

• He probably didn't want to bother you while you were on vacation so he waited until you came back. I would reply back. I don't see what the big deal is. You should never let texting define a relationship. Obviously he still likes you if he decided to text you first and ask you about your trip too. Go on ahead and text him back.

• That sweet but YOU can't CHANGE HIM! no no you can't change it, it is what it is ! If he like partying then you can't change that... but beside that he sweet ! !!

• I clearly mentioned I don't intend changing him..

• oh sorry! lol !! (-: no bad intentions !

• Eh could be absolutely harmless, he could just do it to drink away and have fun with friends, the other thing is that women are also there, I don't know.. I've never to been one so I wouldn't know how it all works.. But I dont I would be a bit skeptical about it.. But then again I would need to trust him..

• Don't overthink it and ruin what you have with him. Just enjoy it.

• Don't be concerned at all! He sounds like an awesome guy :) I'm sure he just wants to have some fun with his friends that he can't have in the country. Go along with him the next time he invites you, I'm sure he'll appreciate it!

• To me if a guy enjoy clubbing he is there for 1) flirting/hookup 2) love alcohol

• I think that he is shy to compliment you
    Without making it look bad

• Honestly, sometimes our phones don't even work overseas so he might've thought it wouldn't go through anyway so he waited until you got back. It's reasonable and it's only a week too.

• I think he just like you