Do girls ever test guys?

If yes how do they do it and how do you pass them?

Most Helpful Guy

• From the beginning till death. Whether Intentionally or not.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't know if it's the deffinision of testing you mean, but my friend was dating this guy and they were almost together. He went to a party where he kissed a girl. Her other friend told her what had happend while he didn't say anything. My friend didn't ask him about it directly after she had found out to kind of test him if he would tell her or not.

• We all test each other, in our mind we have preconceived ideas of what we want from a relationship and we ask ourselves "is this work on for me?" (As both men and women even for something as brief as a few dates.) The end result is "I like them" or "I do not like them" but it is always because you did or said or had some action that didn't pass one of our "tests".

• No, why bother. It's not like guys have a contagious disease that we need to test for. If we don't like something about a guy we will just break up with them or not date them at all.

What Guys Said 5

• Girls do, women much less.

• We test everyone. I test myself. If I'm not testing things how will I know what works? To pass the test you need the right answer for the person your dealing with. To know the person you dealing with you need information. For information you need to listen, watch and learn.

• Yeah they do. How do you pass them? Just be yourself and go by the old Tupac quote.

• they do it all the time, you can google it

• a lot of girls do now a days. These tests are so stupid and childish