I get disgusted by guys who like me or try to flirt with me?

Like if i find out a guy likes me or he just tries to flirt with me, i am instantly repulsed by them for some reason- i would find them attractive but after they try to flirt or i find out they like me they go from hot guys to disgusting frogs. I just dont get it.
Any thoughts why is this and how do i fix this little problem?

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe you just haven't met the guy that will sweep u off ur feet. I advise you to wait for him, because when he comes, he will woo you and make you feel like the princess you are. Then you will feel it is right. And believe me he will be no frog, just an everyday prince charming in disguise ;)

What Guys Said 5

• Well... this could mean one of two things - You're either afraid of falling for them and your brain automatically fires up a 'defense mechanism', or you may not be straight.

• if u are confident and sexy , then i guess they become nervous around u and insecure
    or they are just frogs and showing off :)
    if u are shy girl, then u don't want them cause they are shallow thinkers
    finally no one is perfect

• Maybe:
    - when it's real it's suddenly too physical. You only find them attractive in abstract terms.
    - you have low self esteem and look down on them for liking you.

MH might be right but I doubt it. And if she's wrong, nothing will change till you confront it.

• You want to be the dominant part of a relationship. The best thing for you to do is ask the guy out instead of vice versa,

• I'm just disgusting...

What Girls Said 0