Why are you women so shallow?

When is it gonna be about personality over looks or is that never gonna happen

Most Helpful Girl

• Look for a sweet, compassionate girl without caring what she looks like and you will likely find her.

What Girls Said 12

• I could ask the same about you generalising all women. Men and women can be shallow and some aren't. I dated a guy for two years who I wasn't physically attracted to, I dated him for his personality but he was the one to cheat on me!
    Everyone must find someone sexually attractive to want to date them just like you do. I highly doubt you'd date a girl based on personality alone, whom you weren't physically attracted to. The relationship just wouldn't work.

• Not true there were some women I worked with in the past that were not attractive but had the most beautiful personalitys and I always thought about asking those girls out

• Well you're a rarity if that's true. There are women who think like you too.

• In order for a relationship to work, both parties have to be physically attracted to one another. It's human nature. Once you get to know someone, and you love their personality, their level of attractiveness goes up a million points because you are attracted to everything about them. You guys need to realize that yes, looks do somewhat matter, but it's not the only thing that we care about. I will take an awesome personality over a +10 douche bag anyday.

• Well I can't even get my foot in the door cause I'm ugly so how can they see my personality when they automatically shoot me down based on how I look

• Says the guy who only prefers white girls with blonde hair. Women are so shallow alright.

• but thats just his preference. ;P

• How exactly have you expanded your horizons?

• And the part of being stuck on a single type of girl is because even though people have called me ugly and repulsive my whole life there's a small part in my brain that dosent believe it and that thinks I can get these girls

• Why are people shallow? Not just one gender. Both gender are the same. If a person doesn't know u at all how are they going to judge u based on your personality? Looks wld definitely come into first consideration in the initial stage, but it onky go so far.
    It isn't fair for both parties to accept one if he or she js not attracted to the other party.

• The girl has to be attracted to you. Even the people that say they don't care about looks at all, they still have to be attracted to their partner.
    But usually an outgoing confident personality makes the average guy people really sexy and more attractive

• Well like I said I have a good personality and I get rejected by below average girls so

• Maybe those women are delusional
      And think they look gorgeous

• Could be a couple years ago I was delusional and thought I was hot

• Maybe if you didn't take shirtless mirror selfies.

• What do you mean that's not confidence that you see in that picture that's a small attempt at trying to build some self esteem

• What I'm saying is that girls see that as super douchey.

• It takes confidence and a lot of it to be a douche I'm so far from that its funny

• This is shit. Guys are just as shallow if not more!
    And this is a generalization obviously

• Man are shallow too so let us be more shallow?

• Id rather be shallow than deep

• I wanna be attractive but I'm noy

• The only way to be truly haapy with yourself is to change the quality of your own thoughts
      Everyone has insecurities, some people work at improving their appearance, but you have to accept there are some things you can't change. Those things which you hate about yourself, may be the things someone else loves in you

• Men are just as guilty. I have an extremely ugly face and men aren't interested in me beyond friendship. Most men I meet want to be friends with me, so they obviously like my personality. They just don't want to date me. I've been told my most men that they aren't attracted to me at all. I'm thin but my face is ugly. And I've never gone out my league either. I refuse to go for good-looking men. My friend once showed me a picture of a hot guy she wanted me to meet, but I said no. I didn't give him a chance because I knew the moment he saw me, he'd reject me.

• Well I even get rejected by below average girls so yeah guess I'm staying single cause thats about it no one below that

• And that's actually not what I meant. I was talking in general. I wasn't implying anything about you even if I myself don't find you ugly. I was just saying a lot of people refuse to believe people when they call themselves ugly. Obviously you've had your experiences to make you believe you're ugly. I don't know why girls thought you were ugly, but I guess everyone is different.

• Well it has to be something cause I'm 23 and never had a girlfriend

• That's why I always date my friends only. We know each other and feel an attraction. I'd never date a guy I don't know or I just met, I need us to be friends first.

What Guys Said 7

• Ugg generalisations! SOME women are shallow NOT all! SOME men are shallow NOT all! and no one is shallow because they have a preference in what they like in the way of looks. It is normal to have a preference, even these people that say they don't do they just don't realise they do or don't want to realise they do. It is how far you take the importance of that preference that matters. I know for example I will not accept anyone treating me badly. Looks attract first because at the very start that is all we have to go on until we get to know the person. It is not until we get to know their personality we then decide if we are truly interested or not. Looks matter to every single person to a certain degree wether they realise it or not. This is just human nature.

• Don't go all we and them on us now. This is obviously isn't the answer you want but here's the reality: There are no "we and them" there are just us. WE as in everybody. "Why are women so shallow?" is like asking why are guys jerks? No, it doesn't make sense because it applies to both men and women. Both men and women are shallow, look at your profile pic for fucks sake. Isn't that screaming shallow? Maybe the gals aren't shallow? Maybe you are the one with a shitty personality... and non attractive looks? I don't even. You honestly don't seem that attractive on a pure personal level, start with that.

• Maybe it's not the girls man. Or maybe it's the type of girls you go after. But women in general are not shallow creatures. They do crazy shit sometimes (I love you ladies lol) but they are not shallow.
    Best advice I can give you man... be patient. You'll meet a good girl one day

• So you are saying its not the girls its me

• That's why you gotta work on you first man. Get your self right. You are you're first priority right now. Work to make yourself better mentally and emotionally

• Awwwe sweet shout out

• Women? How about "why are you humans so shallow?"

• I agree with you 100 % i see lot of shallow women on Internet
    they build their standards too high on the physical appearance of guy
    they want a Hot guy to date, not a Average / Semi Average guy to date
    than the Hot guy beats the shit out them or he cheats on them than they
    cry about it and call the guy names. I know i am not that best looking guy.

• People are shallow, and a relationship is a two way street not one.

• lol here it goes again. women are hoes. men are pigs. same old crappos. women are just fine dude chill out. correct your self first and then others...