Looks or personality (be honest)?

would you rather date someone super attractive with an okay personality or someone okay looking with an amazing personality? be 100% honest.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you choose just one, you will eventually lose interest in the long run. You need looks to reel them in, and personality to keep them interested.

What Guys Said 7

• Although I admit that this probably hasn't always been true, now, between the two, I'd rather date an okay looking girl with an amazing personality. I've learned that dating and interacting with her is so much better than other.

• Texts, phone conversations, and dates are much more enjoyable with someone who has a personality than someone that you're mainly dating for looks.

• Too subjective. What qualifies as super attractive, okay looking, okay personality, and amazing personality?

• If I had to chose between those two, I'd chose okay looks and amazing personality no doubt. I want to be able to interact with the person on a deeper level, not just looks.

• Someone okay looking with an amazing personality.

• The first answer, the sex life sucks if I don't find her hot... and if she's hot her personality seems better. Its about good genetics to me not who's the funnest etc.

• both, im being honest...

• Someone okay with an amazing personality. Id much prefer someone I actually like to be with an enjoy rather than barely connect with her but stay with her because she's attractive.

What Girls Said 12

• Personality has to be its what makes me fall for someone i dont care how someone looks because at the end of the day anything could happen to your looks you could be in an accident or attacked and be disfigured or in a fire... anything like this bit you will still be that same person and when you fall in love with someone you don't even consider what they loom like anyway

• I've been with guys who looked okay looking but had vibrant personalities/substance and After awhile their inner beauty really shines and it makes them look really attractive on the outside.

• I'd go for the person with an amazing personality. It's better than having a hot guy who cheats and treats you like scum..

• Personality is the most important thing, as long as I'm compatible with the guy and I feel great when together with him, then that is a win.
    Although I'm not saying looks aren't important, because if I cannot feel any attraction towards the guy, then I cannot date him. There should be a balance.
    But personality is what makes the person stay in my opinion.

• personality but looks have to be acceptable (6/10). you will get used to his looks whether he is hot or just another guy, it will be routine for you no matter how beautiful, but a joyful personality will make you happy, and will give you nice memories and feelings are stronger than just looking at a nice picture.

• He doesn't need to be very attractive as long as pleasant looking and i am attracted to it. the key is amazing personality
    both have to be attractive, i can't do without either one

• I would take the average guy with the amazing personality any day.

• if I'm gonna be honest I'd say it would probably be someone super attractive with a amazing personality

• At 91 years old his "6 pack" won't be the thing I find most special. It will be his heart.

• Personality is an absolute must! Good looks is just an added bonus

• Looks all the time. As long as his face is hot I'm happy. It's why I'm with my current boyfriend.

• Someone looking okay with an amazing personality :) looks are temporary, the way you are isn't :)