How would you define a clingy gf?

How would you define a clingy gf?

Enlighten me.

Most Helpful Guy

• A woman who needs to spend all her free time with me. She's kind of a self worth soul sucker because she can't or has forgotten how to generate it on her own. Pretty much someone that thinks all their happiness comes from their partner and not themselves.

What Guys Said 6

• www.exboyfriendrecovery.com/.../clinger.jpg

OK this is maybe too extreme..

• Never gives you space. If you are doing your own thing, she wants constant contact. If you don't text her back immediately, she gets mad or sends 10 texts asking why you haven't responded. Needs constant attention. Can't be in the same room without her talking, ever. Gets jealous of anyone who takes up some of his time.
    Gets jealous of women she perceives as threats.

• one who gets mad or emo when I don't give her attention even though we talk and see each other quite often.

• a girl that can not do anything for herself, and expects her bf to take care of her in everything...

• Well some guys like clingy girlfriends. I wouldn't mind having a clingy one... unless is really extreme. I don't know how extreme is extreme yet, but i will know once i get there xD

• Hard to define for me. I'll know it when I experience it.

What Girls Said 1

• This is gonna be the extreme example lol but...
    A girl who texts every hour, takes pictures of every meal, place, stuffs and sends them to bf (and sometimes asks him to take picture where he is at right now and then send them to her), asks him to go with her everywhere she goes (even if he is busy), asks questions who he met on weekends if they didn't hang out together, talks about same topics over and over again and gets upset when he loses attention and not listening...

so basically, not giving him space= a clingy gf