When should I start dating seriously and looking for a wife?

A friend told me that in order to find "the ONE", you have to try many times and get a lot of misses. He said eventually you will get a hit. Is 25 to start dating? Or is early 20s better?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends. Some only tried once and it becomes a lifetime. Early 20s you can start dating.

What Girls Said 3

• There isn't a right or wrong time to start, some people find 'the one' when they are in high school, others don't find them til they are 50 or never do. I think your 20s are just about dating and seeing what happens, if you feel like it's right for you then you just continue it. If you don't think it's right then you end up breaking up. Just keep living life and enjoying yourself, you never know who comes along :)

• when you're ready to have a wife. any time before that and you're not going to give your best.

• I wasn't even looking to start a relationship. I had just gotten slapped in the face with "I'm sorry but I could never see myself with someone like you" by a guy I liked. So I was pretty heartbroken. I was just hanging out with a friend one night and he invited his buddy along. And that was three years ago. I was 22, he was 24. It took a few months of hanging out to get to know him. But I still love him. :) he's the one.

What Guys Said 3

• There isn't a definitive answer, it's more personal. Whenever you feel like your ready to start being serious about relationships then start, if not then don't worry about it. As far as the misses part, that's also just an opinion in most cases. Since no one can predict the future, who knows when you'll find "the one". It could be the next girl you meet, or 10 relationships later till you meet her.

• Dating is cool whenever, dude. I've been dating since highschool. Just date as soon as you are ready, it's only dating, it's not like you have to settle down right now

• Wish I knew myself I'm 23 still looking for a girl