Interracial or same race?

im intrested in two guys and they both sorta like me to, one is white and he's super tall but he's not that cute., but the black one he is super fine and the same height as me but he's in a lower grade than i am. ps. im black too

Most Helpful Girl

• in all honesty race shouldn't matter. weather they are white, black etc. what should matter is how much you like either one. if I were you I would make a list to see which one I should go for on perosnallity wise and if they are good bf material

What Guys Said 7

• Well you are aware that personality is important too right... if race is your deciding factor you're not ready to date...

• and is im a sophmore and has had plenty of bf's

• Having a lot of boyfriends doesn't mean you were ready to date
      OOOOH a sophomore how special...
      There is probably a reason you couldn't hold on to them...

• I think you should go for black one because you stated him superfine.

• You should go with the one with the best personality. I understand personality isn't everything, but race shouldn't matter

• Don't matter the race. Who is prettier? Nicer? Funnier?

• That's up to you. You'd know better with who you want better than us.

• Black guy since you find him more attractive

• Same height = compromise.

I mean I believe that the guy should be at least 2 inch taller and at least of the same year of birth.

I would suggest the white one.

What Girls Said 9

• Is your only deciding factor their race? If that's the case, neither is for you. You need to figure out yourself first

• oh i guess , im already found , im just not really into white guys but this one is v nice to me and likes me so you thought neither was for me.

• You didn't mention that in your original question. You just mentioned race.

I think you should date both, you're allowed to do that before being exclusive with someone. Date both, get to know both better and see which one is for you

• i mean i guess i forgot, but i ain't tryna be no thot either

• idk?
    why does race or skin colour even matter? why does height matter? why is cuteness all that seems to matter here?

• Why does it matter? Go out with whoever you like more. Race isn't the issue.

• the younger dude.. you need to be a cradle robber once in your life.

• which one has a better chemistry or personality or compatibility with you?

• Oh so you are going to choose based on their race, and not on their personality? Nice..-.-'

• I'm open to interracial dating, but in yor case is up to you.

• Date the hotter one lol

• Deal or no deal?