Girls, what kind of outfit/ look is best for a first/second date? Guys, what do you think looks cute?

Hair? Clothes? Any suggestions are great. Is it better to have hair down or in a braid? Clothes? Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• First date:
    You need a mashup of sexy and classy. Don't show too much skin or he may get the wrong idea. Maybe some jeans, short heels, and a nice top.
    Second Date:
    outfit depends where you go. I would say a flowy dress and flats.

Men loveeee when the hair is down.

• second dateish is to see a movie. We live in North so it would look very out of place to wear flowery dress with sandles. flats. Thats just my opinion though

• Then do jeans, boots, a scarf, and maybe a cute knit hat.

What Guys Said 1

• Hair down, jeans, not too much makeup,

What Girls Said 2

• It honestly just depends on where your date is. Wear whatever you want and just be you lol. Just wear something that you think looks cute and makes you feel confident. Dress to please yourself, never for others.

• lol knew I was forgetting something. The movies.

• well it depends on the place but I think something simple and cute maybe a waist skirt hair down simple makeup and a lot of smiles , good luck