I live a male dominated life. Where do I meet women?

I'm an 18 year old guy who lives in a male dominated life. I've never had a girlfriend, and have very little experience with girls in general. I flirted around with one girl in high school, but that never worked out. Seeing everyone else in happy relationships has made me feel a bit lonely, but I don't really know how or where to meet girls! I work at a car dealership changing oil, and there are nothing but men. I'm going to school to become a mechanic, in a program with only one or two females both of which didn't show any interest in me so I've since stopped talking to them. It would be really nice to have a female in my life. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• dude you'll never be lonely since you have hobbies.

enjoy your freedom basically ;-)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• maybe you aren't good with girls , because you are #teamgay. give men a chance before you decide on girls. message me i can give you my tip

• you also said that 1) you have no experience with women = meaning there's no forsure way of knowing that you even like them. maybe when you exprience wit a man you will like it more. and 2) that your flirtationship in high school didn't work out = maybe you had feelings for the high school quarterback deep down?

• Lol stop harrassing the poor straight guy.

• Join the gym.

• Mylol. com...

• Clubs, sporting events, music events/concerts and grocery stores.

• If you have time, try a a hobby that might have more females participating as well like swimming for example. Personally i don't like online dating but it could be an option. Also if you are sort of party/outgoing person clubs and pubs are options as well.

• Convenient you mention this, considering hobbies are a huge part of my life. I spend a lot of time working on my cars and woodworking, which doesn't really require me to leave the house much. Finding a new hobby is the difficult part though. I was never an athletic guy so I'm not sure swimming is up my alley, though I've been meaning to get fit for quite a while now