Guys.. if a girl bought you flowers?

My boyfriend lives about 3 hours away from me and his birthday is in a few days, I won't be able to spend it with him because I have to work but I want to send him something. I am thinking of sending him a chocolate happy birthday cake but it comes in a package with roses or regular flowers.. should I send him the red roses with cake and balloons or just pick regular flowers daisies and such.. is it strange if a girl gets flowers for a guy?

I would just send the cake but I feel thats too little should I do the cake and balloons or cake and bag of chocolates?

Most Helpful Guy

• It might be a bit strange to send/give a guy flowers, but I would like it, but then again I am strange myself...

How do you think he would like it? You know him better than any of us, we an only generalise.

I think a cake by itself would be enough, but you could always send the chocolates or balloons as well if you like.

What Guys Said 11

• Wow you finally have a boyfriend? Congrats ;)
    And such a woman exists? If so tell me where I can find a girl who would send me flowers? <3 if you did that to your boyfriend and he doesn't like it there is something wrong with him. If my girlfriend ever sent me flowers I would melt <3

• Personally I would kindof love to get something like flowers. It'd be a change from the norm, but I think it'd be unique too.

I really would think it was a thoughtful gift. I think a guy should be able to enjoy flowers too lol :)

• It's definitely not the common gift for a guy but im sure anything you give that shows your thinking of him he was appreciate.

• Yeah, send him all that shit. If he loves you like you love him he would really appreciate that shit.

You could even put on some lipstick and kiss napkins then send him the kissed napkins in a box if you really wanna make a statement.

• I hate flowers and I wouldn't like them as a gift. I would probably burn them. It's better to just kiss him than to buy him flowers. You can also send cake and balloons as you said. Way better!

• I wouldn't mind having flowers, actually.
    Nature is cool! Wooo, I love me flowers :3

• Out of the norm but very thoughtful just the same. I wouldn't mind getting flowers from my girl.

• Just send the cake by itself. I would consider ballons, flowers or choclates too much. Send a card with your expressions - this will mean more to him.

• flowers are so 2,000. give him a pic of you tailor swifting

• have sex with him

• Send ME the cake and the chocolate, keep the flowers

What Girls Said 1

• Try manly things.

Cake or chocolates okay, but if you wanna send more, you can choose a shirt or something like that.