What to do before someone becomes serious before you're sure you want a relationship?

I've been seeing a guy a little over a week and he's ready to be in a ltr. I feel like I barely know him and I'm not sure. I feel very pressured for commitment. How can I get him to tone it down a little?

Most Helpful Guy

• I know its easy to say & harder to do. I think you just gotta go up to the guy & tell him that while you like him, still wanna see him, etc. that you need more time to get to know you before getting into a relationship.

I personally am probably more like that guy than you. I always get in relationships before I should, but a week isn't a long time at all. You're being smart about it by trying to know what you're getting yourself into. Don't get pressured into a relationship.

He might just want to know you won't just up & leave, & have that safety of being in a relationship.

Best of luck :)

• Thank you for the advice. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• A week sounds awfully fast to make things exclusive. Talk to him and let him know that you want to slow it down.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0