What can I do better? What am I doing wrong?

I don't understand why I can't get girl friend not to sound conceited but I'm 6'3 and I'm a handsome guy. I am always very kind, compassionate and generous to everybody I meet. I am a nice guy but not clingy or anything. I have ok body but I workout every week to get better. i am usually not nervous around girls and usually very confident. I think it may be that I was very sheltered and family oriented in high school so no practice. it seems girls think I'm cool at first when they meet me but I don't know what to do to get dates and bring things further. I am so confused to why I'm not notice by girls my whole life is together except this aspect and I never really cared but I think it's starting to take its toll on me.

What Girls Said 1

• Your not conceited at all, just confident and that's an attractive trait to have. Have you actually asked them on a date?

• The first girl I was really close to sort of ignores me now because she just wanted to be friends or something I don't know. That was hard on me. I asked one other girl out she said no but I didn't her so it's no big deal I can see why. But I don't know what to say or do to get dates or what a girl would want to do and how to prevent date from getting awkward. Thank you for your help.

• Your welcome, i know where your coming from. I have no problem getting dates, i just get so upset cod all guys i have dated seem to like me, then just never contact me again or gradually fade off the scene leaving me not knowing why The. Dating game doesn't do anything for your confidence at times.

What Guys Said 0