Should I tell my boyfriend i'm bi sexual?

I've always known i was bi... and honestly i am bi... i love my boyfriend with all my heart and i am sexually attracted to him... but i am also sexually attracted to females... I love my boyfriend a lot and don't want to hide anything from him... should i tell him? I don't want him to get freaked out or act weird around me... and i definitely don't want him to break up with me... guys what would u do if a girl u were dating told u she was bi?

• tell him!
  • don't tell him!
  • You're fucked!

Most Helpful Guy

• Just bisexual or are you biromantic too?

• just bisexual. i actually don't think i could be in a real relationship with another woman

• Then he'll be hoping to do a 3some one day. Tell it.

What Guys Said 1

• He deserves to know and you shouldn't be hiding anything from each other. Your sexuality is kind of a NEED TO KNOW! Especially for someone you're in a relationship with.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should tell him and if he can't handle it, then maybe he wasn't right for you. I know how you feel. I am bisexual too and I used to not tell anyone, but now all of my friends know and if I start dating someone I will usually tell them in the beginning so I can avoid this kind of situation. I think it's best you don't hide who you are.