Do I tell her? And if so, how?

I have been single for a little bit. About 3 months ago I met a girl. She was clear from the start, that she was only looking for a friends with benefits , and I was clear that I was looking for the same. In the 3 months we have been together about 5-6 times. In between seeing each other (other than texting each other to coordinate our next date) we might send eachother a quick text to say hi every once in a while or the rare phone call. My point is that there is no real relationship in between the few dates we've had. Now here's the problem/question. About two weeks ago I met a girl that I'm now in a serious relationship with. I haven't seen my friends with benefits since before the new girl. Up to this point I've been friendly and texting but haven't committing to our next date. Do I keep blowing her off until she gets the message? or do I call her and tell her? do I email or text her to tell her what happened? my first choice is to continue to blow her off but I know that's wrong, my second choice is to send her an email. I really don't want to have the conversation live but I don't want to look like a coward or jerk.

Most Helpful Girl

• Even an email is better than limbo. This is what happens with friends with benefits , somebody meets and commits to someone else and you try to keep the friends portion if you can. Honesty is the key.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just tell her you are dating someone, you don't need to tell her it's serious just that your seeing someone.

What Girls Said 2

• I guess write her a letter and be there when she read it!

• please just tell her. You don't have to be a jerk about it, just be honest with her that you met someone else and can't see her anymore, most girls appreciate it

What Guys Said 0