How long were you dating?

How long were you dating your SO before saying "I love you"?
And did they say it back?

• 0-3 months
  • 3-6 months
  • 6 months+

Most Helpful Girl

• We're not married (not even together at the moment) but I said it after like 2 and a half months. We were having a cute flirty moment and I said <3 and I really did/do love him but I didn't mean to say it because I was nervous and he took it as saying I love you so he said it back. Then that night when we went to be we were texting and I said good night first then he said it with I love you and I felt horrible that I didn't say it first but in another message I did.

What Guys Said 5

• Currently Single, don't want to talk about the past (it hurts :/).

• 0 years
    0 months
    0 days
    0 hours
    0 minutes
    0 seconds

because... i never had a SO :-P

• About a month after we started dating

• I've never said it sooner then a year

• About three months , it was a really nice and cute moment cause of the way she said it back ^_^

What Girls Said 3

• For me it was 4 months because I waited for him to say it. It would have been earlier if I said it first, but in my previous relationship I said it before the guy was ready and it put a big strain on the relationship. I of course said it back and was relieved he finally said it! it was a very cute moment that I'll always remember.

• About 3 months. He said it first and of course I said it back :)

• We had been in a relationship for about four month.