How do I get him back to friends with benefits and make him more keen?

I have been sleeping with a guy from work about once a week after we go out. However, he hasn't seemed as keen lately.

He messaged me for the first 2 weeks all the time but has stopped recently. I have slept at his since.

A lot of his family & our mutual friends have been making a deal of it sometimes. Making it seem more serious than it is.

I really enjoy sleeping with him. I think I might be getting feelings but I leave in a few weeks so would rather just sleep with him. But the not messaging & the way he acts now has made it seem more like a fuck buddy than a friends with benefits which it seemed like we were before.

So how do I get him back to friends with benefits and make him more keen?

What Guys Said 1

• Seems like he is bracing for when you leave. Guys do that, so the feeling of loss isn't so heavy. Women on the other hand try to get closer. Instigation of a sexual act could help you, but as a guy, i'd recommend just distancing too.

What Girls Said 0