How do I suggest girl come with me to gym and work out without it coming across as me saying she's put on weight?

so I meet this girl a year or so ago and back then she looked amazing and was doing dance and had a great body but as time is going by she hasn't been doing as much dance anymore and been away at college for 4 months and has definity gained weight and it doesn't suit her at all. I still find her attractive and she's really nice girl the extra weight just don't look right on her and I know she could look way better if she tried.
I also already go to a gym in town and could bring her as a guest for free when I go and maybe if she got back into working out she'd be back to her normal self by summer.

Most Helpful Girl

• if you are not dating her its not your place to suggest anything

What Girls Said 1

• It's not your place. Maybe she likes how she looks? Why should she alter herself for some guy? If she wants to work out and lose weight she will, in the mean time, deal with it or find a new friend?

What Guys Said 2

• If she's a close friend just tell her that you want want to have her as your work-out buddy and that membership is free. You don't have to say anything about your weight it's a simple invitation, you'll be fine.

• You Can go Like: a recent study showed that when a Girl sit on a guys lap While He is benchpressing his testosteron rise up to 97.8% which promotes muscle growth and strenght. Wanna be my gymbuddy?