Why does he always wants to see me and be around me?

He said it doesn't matter what we do as long as we are in each others company. He always makes me choose where to go. He constantly keeps asking when he can see me again. But it's difficult because my mother doesn't want me out everyday so we see eachother 2-3 times a week, if we're lucky. We talk and text all the time. He says that every time we hangout it gets better and better. How much is too much? I'm worried if he sees me often he will get bored of me...

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks like he's really into you.. and if he likes you that much.. he'll never get bored.. and yet you're not available all the time.. which is perfect cause he'll miss you everytime

What Guys Said 3

• What is he a friend or your boyfriend? If he's your boyfriend then it's natural, very natural in this early "smitten" stage, and should be a good thing because it means he really likes you.

• haven't really established it yet. Smitten stage? What happens after that?

• After the smitten stage you either sink or swim.

• Oh, I'm sorry he really likes you, what is it with girls that it's so hard to understand that a guy is into you.

• Wow this guy sounds insanely desperate and clingy

What Girls Said 1

• He likes you