How can I get my ex lover to go back out with me?

although he says he wants to be just friends, im willing to do anything to get back with him he means a lot to me we talk everyday and hang out sometimes but the more i talk to him the more i want him back :( i sometimes think he has feelings for me but then again i could be wrong i just want my snuggle bear back lol please help :,(

Most Helpful Girl

• He doesn't want you! Have some pride!

What Guys Said 2

• No contact rule, and show that you are having a good time and keep improving on your qualities.

Also date other people or act like ur dating like saying you went to a nice restaurant or got treated to a nice movie. Guys are competative and will spark his interest.

• You can't. Just move on.

What Girls Said 3

• Let it go. He expressed no interest in you but as a "friend " which probably really means not even that. Try to let go and move on.

I swear does "ex" mean something different on this site than it does in real life?

• Just be happy or at least in front of him and be busy with something fun to do and he'll start to get jealous or think that you're happy without him

• lets see.. offer him sex