Who made the first move?

Who made the first move in your current relationship or if you're single, with your last ex?

Share your stories? :)

• Me
  • My SO

Most Helpful Guy

• My ex did. She worked at a place across the street from work and I'd see her about sometimes. One lunchtime I went into a sandwich place and was queuing behind them. Her friend went to get a bag of potato chips and so she was now stood next to me instead but didn't notice. She turned and asked me what I was gonna get, I told her and she was surprised it was a dude but she laughed and that's how the conversation started. It was actually her friend who gave me her number written on a napkin and I texted her asking if she wanted to go out. lol

• What do you mean "she was surprised it was a dude"?

• Ohhh lol ok hahaha I thought you were the one who didn't notice. Hahah that's funny!

What Guys Said 5

• Well I'm alone, so it's a bit of a quandary with the whole question of whether my hand moving first counts as me making a move or it...

But my last relationship she made the first move.

• Single but with my last but sadly near relationship, she did. She gave me her number and I didn't find it until a week later tucked under a receipt from the store she worked in after I'd made a purchase. It was so well aligned I'd thought she'd hidden it. Anyway, we started texting and had a few awesome times one on one but eventually, she cut contact and it was over as quickly as it started. But it was utterly fantastic while it lasted.

• Oh no :( well, at least you had a good time for a while!

• Yeah, but sadly it was her choice to cut contact. Not mine. I did everything I could but I hold no ill will towards her.

• i'm curious whats the reason behind it... there must be a reason

• I am single right now, but have a crush. I have to make the first move to tell her about it. :)

• Good luck!!! :)

• I know haha I was secretly in lvoe with my best friend for months and it killed me! It was so hard, jesus /:

• Hahha, yeah. This crush have been there for a couple days more than 1 months and it's already driving me crazy. And the worst is that it's growing bigger for each day. There are much that's unclear about her for me, and that's why I want to know her better.

Hmm, it's just to bad that she isn't here right now and that I have to wait after Christmas before I can strike. :(

• my hand holds my dick and then it started our relationship... so my hand made the first move

• over 95 percent of them, or maybe more it is the guy being the initiator

What Girls Said 4

• He made the first move by boldly kissing me out of nowhere.

• I did with help of my best friend. We were in a nightclub and she saw this hot guy standing at the other end of the bar and said to go over and speak to him since I'm looking for a guy.

• Well my boyfriend had liked me for a while and I told him I liked him to, but he was to scared to ask me out. So he planned out for me and him to be alone and he asked me. I was so shocked that I didn't answer him for like 2 minutes and I was just there shocked, but I finally said yes. Its now been a little over a month since then.

• My boyfriend did. We were hanging out and he just kissed me unexpectedly.