What is your ideal of beauty?

I know what societies standards of beauty is. You see every day when you turn on the t. v or open a magazine. What is you ideal, standards. And would you ever date someone below those standards. What if they had an awesome personality to make up for their lack of physical perfection? Would you still date them?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ideal of beauty to me is an abstract concept. Of course I have a personal "standard", but I saw many attractive girls that didn't match this personal standard. So I say that I just have look and like.

And I would date girls that I'm interested. When I say interested I mean physical beauty and/or personality. Of course physical beauty helps a lot, but life is full of surprises...

What Guys Said 3

• This topic is way to vast for me. Perhaps I am strange, but I can find something attractive/beautiful in most woman. I think I could try and make my "ideal woman" but for the right girl it would change. Maybe this is a lame response? :)

• No it sounds like you appreciate the beauty you see in everyone and don't play along with societies views of what beauty is. At least that's what it sounds like when I read your answer.

• I hear so many people say they are attracted to personality but when they find someone with a great personality they won't consider them because they don't meet up to their physical expectations. I just want some opinions. I think their is more to people than a beautiful face/body. I feel like this idea of physical perfection is destroying so many people, how they view themselves and never feeling good enough for someone. I know this is something that all generations has dealt with and it is nothing new, but now our society is being bombarded by all of these body modifications and people are losing themselves in a push to look more like Kim Kardashian or some other trashy t. v. star. It's sad.

• I agree. There is too much p*rn star, hollywood pressure. But I think there is a time when we get old enough to realize that were much more than only whats on the outside. And physical attraction is only the beginning. And Kim Kardashian? Yuk.

• I'm too out-of-touch with myself to pretend to be able to answer it. I like what I like.

• Face: exotic texture and beautiful eyes.
    Butt: not too big or small
    Boobs: not too big or small.

What Girls Said 1

• looks play a part in only the initial stage
    the girl or guy don't have to be extremely good looking but they have to appeal to the eyes of the people they fancy.