Guys: Would you date a girl 4/5 years younger than you?

Explain if you would date a girl younger by 4/5 years.

say you were 21 years old

Most Helpful Guy

• Why not? I personally like younger girls, that's all. Not very young though, 5 years younger is the limit.

What Guys Said 25

• No way, and if he does want to date you, he's a loser. Not because of you, but any guy in his 20s who needs to resort to dating teenagers, is pretty pathetic. Teenage girls are easy to manipulate, it means he doesn't have the simple social skills or confidence to get a girl his age.

• I'm not easy to manipulate I'm the manipulater. Lol

• In terms of your maturity level and mental state at that age, then all teenage girls are the same, it's a fact. As a person you may not like to be generalized with a group of people. But, in this case, its the truth.

• I'm not joking either we'll I was about being like a puppet master. People have tried. I don't budge.

• At my current age: Fuck no. Immature brats.

• At 21, 17 would be okay, not 16.
    I live in the UK, 16 is the legal age.

• 4-5 younger at 21, which I am, absolutely not. I'd want to days a woman at least 21, that way we can enjoy the same things together, now if I were 24-25, it would be a possibility.

• As long as it's legal, sure.

• No, I dislike younger girls. Less wisdom.

• At 21 I can date an 18 year old as long as she is mature but no younger than that

• 21 I'm not sure. at 30 I would though

• NO. I'm 18, so a girl that young would be absolutely unacceptable.

Now, I'm okay with dating a girl who is 15 but about to turn 16 (my current situatuion), but I would prefer she be at least 16 so that it would be a legal relationship.

• That's too much of a difference at 21

• Would I date a girl in her mid twenties? I sure would.

• I am 30 so I guess I would date a 25-26 year old. If I was 21 years old there's no way I would date a 16 year old. Too immature for my own good.

• If I was 21 NO!

• yes i would. but i would not if i was your age XD. i think 4-5 years is reasonable at a certain age.

• No, because I am 16 (turning 17 next month).

• I wouldn't mind dating a girl that much younger. As long as she's a badass. :P

• Not if I were 21, cuz they wouldn't even be in college. But say I were thirty, I'd be happy to.

• ah in the uk you're out of high school and into college/higher education at that age.

• Well hope you find the right guy (unless you're exceptional and need to find the right girl)

• haha i appreciate that you're not narrow minded. But i hope i find the right guy too ;)

• If I was 21, I would NOT. Too much changes go on at that age.

Age I am now, I would. I'm 35.

• No!!! Not then. I would now because I'm almost 25 but not at 21

• I'm 23 years old and I wouldn't even think about dating a woman younger than me.

• Yeah.. Why not? xD

• I personally wouldn't. The girl would be like a sophomore or junior in high school and I'm in my third year of college. Too big of a difference

• I almost didn't date my now wife because she was 2 years younger than me.

• i would date you with even a larger gap.

• Let's say she was 21... yes we call that the jackpot

What Girls Said 4

• I agree with genericname85 - this makes little difference from late twenties to mid twenties but if the guy is 21 and you are what 16 / 17? For me that is too big a difference, you do a lot of growing up in those years...

• If they wanna have babies
    Then yeh

• Lol my boyfriend is 21 and I'm 17.

• If the guy is 21 and the girl is 4/5 years younger than she is younger than 18 and therefore underage and therefore it is illegal for him to be with her. Age differences of 5 years aren't that bad once you're older (say, 25 and 30. or 30 and 35), but when you're younger it's a huge difference. Imagine a 15 year old and 20 year old - frankly, that's just creepy. Why is he dating young girls instead of women his own age?

• I know a couple of 16 and 21. In England and many other place 16 is the legal age.

• In the US 16 is the legal age of consent, but that means two 16-year-olds can have sex. Someone over 18 still can't be with someone under 18. Even if the couple isn't having actual sex, the parents could still press charges for child molestation.
      And still, it's kind of odd - the 21 year old can drink and go out , the 16 year old can't - and why can't the 21 year old find someone their own age? Why are they targeting kids who JUST became legal?