I'm not attracted to black women... does that make me bad?

I'm not attracted to black women, therefore I wouldn't ate a black woman. Does that make me bad in some way.

I've met plenty of black women, I've seen a lot of black women, but I've never been attracted to one.

date.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not unless you were to actually say no to a girl because she's black, white, Hispanic, Asian, Indian, etc in your case black or something along those lines. Also if you think that you are better than her.

No racial preferences isn't racist at all. Everyone has a right to like what they like.

• The first part sounded a little confusing... What I mean is if you're not attracted to a race then you're not attracted to a race that fine, but if you turned down a girl just because she has a different color than your skin then yes.

If you like your own race that's fine but don't just turn down someone because the color of their skin is different. That's what makes someone racist.

What Girls Said 15

• ... ha ate a black women?

It's fine that you aren't attracted to black girls that's your preference, so no you are not a bad person.

• No lol who cares.. I can't even take this question seriously

• It's a wonderful concussion...

• I believe people have the right to choose who they're attracted to.. Of course everyone doesn't look the same in a race but some people aren't attracted to certain features and personalities or whatever and who cares honestly its not like anyone is going to die because he doesn't like black women

• No one cares. You aren't the only male in the world.

• Not at all. As long as you treat them with respect like normal human beings should be treated , your not a bad person. It's really no ones business whom you choose to love. Your entitled to find someone your attracted to. You aren't here to please people :P

• *In walks a black woman*

I think to say it as a whole is wrong because you haven't seen EVERY black women in existence but what ever floats your boat. They probably don't like you either.

• So you think it's racist because I haven't seen every black woman in this world... hmmm ok lol.

• Reported.

• I don't think so. I've noticed a lot of black guys are attracted to me and I'm not quite attracted to them but if they're not trash then I believe in giving everyone a fair chance. My ex was trash and I've learned my lesson.

• Nah. No one else should care.

• No, it makes you human. Everyone has their own preferences.

• What race are you? And to generalize the whole race of women all together is pretty shallow, but whatever is to your interest is your interest.

• I'm white.

Shallow euh?

• Why would that be a problem?

• I don't know... some people got offended when I said I wouldn't date a black girl. When I told them why they called it racism lol

• Well you're allowed to be attracted or not attracted to whoever you want as long as you're not rude or anything.

• Whatever floats your boat.

• it is ur your preference

• There's black guys who won't even date a black girl lol; but everyone has a preference, or something they just don't feel is attractive. Relax.

• So what do you ate? I mean date...

• As a black woman I am quite happy that you don't want to "are" us. I for one am against cannibalism

What Guys Said 15

• Honestly saying..
    Yea... Cos you don't like black. I just find it impossible to ignore a person whom is attractive & has appealing personality regardless of colour/ethnicity etc. My heart chooses & doesn't have a strict criteria on specifics.. it just happens... naturally.

• I don't like black? You think I hate black people or something?

I'm not attracted to black women... I said nothing of hating then... jesus.

• Not a bad person. Just racist some.

• I'm racist for not finding black women attractive?

• "Not a bad person. Just racist some." You called me 'racist some' .. you prick.

• Because it is racist to me. You called me a bigot asshole... so now what? LOL

• You're fine! I've only seen a 2 that I would consider dating but they looked like really tan versions of Dawn Wells. (Mary-Ann from Gilligan's Island. ) So if you find one that fits your flavor in features, cool. Maybe you haven't seen one yet and may never will. I haven't dated any myself but it's not that I'm against the idea of it. shame I don't have a time machine. Ummmm Dawn Wells...

• hope the reason you don't, isn't because you feel that you're superior as a white.

• Tell the NAACP. See how much they care.

• If that's your preference then that's what it is lol. I can say in highschool I wasn't really attracted to any Black women, but as I got a little older and in college I noticed some cute ones that id date. Maybe your perspective will change.

• No one can make you like chocolate.
    It's not going to appeal to everyone and that's it.

• No... it means you have a preference!

• To be honest I've yet to come across a black woman that I find attractive, but I'm definitely not a racist. How attractive you see other people is subjective so I don't think you can label someone a racist for not finding a group of people attractive.

• its your preference.. nothing wrong with that...

• If you don´t feel superior than them it´s ok. You got your preference, everyone haves it.

• I've never been attracted to them either, don't me a bad person at all, just the way I am.

• Surprised you are white. I had you pegged for a black guy.

• I am only attracted to black women. Nobody cares about that.

• Nobody cares if you are or are not attracted to a certain race