Does he like me or no? What should I do to find out?

Okay so there is this guy that was in one of my college classes this last semester, well we flirted a lot in my opinion and we talked a lot and walk out together nearly everyday well it came time for the class to be over and he singles me out while tellin everyone bye. The professor asked if I liked him then told me she thought he liked me but I don't know and don't want to ruin a good friendship if thats all this is. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly girl, what I've learned since being in college is that you can basically risk everything and your life won't change too drastically. If you're really interested in this guy, continue talking to him and drop hints and flirt a little. If he accepts the flirting and flirts back, go for the relationship, if he doesn't, keep the friendship. If something gets messed up along the way and you do lose the friendship, it will suck a little but you don't have to see him if you don't want to. That's what's wonderful about college! For me, I've been learning to just take risks and ya, risk it all at points, just because I can. Totally up to you if you want to or not. This is just what I've learned since I've been in college :)

• That's good advice but it's not risking everything. Risking everything would involve thrusting yourself on him. I'll tell you something though. If he liked that or not, he'd never forget it :D

• Yea I mean he's flirted back and everything but he has my number and has had it for about a month and a half ago but told me that be doesn't text much and i haven't gotten a text or anything. Should i try to find him after the holidays ar school or let him find me? i want him to know im interested without seeming desprite

• Maybe just nonchalantly make sure you pass him when you get back to school and say hi and stop him to have a conversation and see where it goes from there.

What Guys Said 1

• Initiate conversation with him!

What Girls Said 0