If a girl texts first is that a good sign?

If a girl texts first is that a good sign, I like this girl and she will text me daily.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it is a good sign. I don't text if I don't miss them or wanna keep in touch.

What Girls Said 2

• You are enough interesting for her not to go away :)

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, that's how things tend to works. A woman finds a guy she's interested in and puts herself in a place to be noticed by him. Now your job is to ask her out when she texts you next time. Just state your interest confidently and ask her when she's free. If you don't know her very well stick with something simple like "I'd like to take you out, when are you free this week?". If she says she's busy, say something like "oh ok, cool, when you figure out your schedule give me a call" and do not contact her again until she contacts you. If she's interested she will contact you and let you know, if she's not then she won't and chasing her won't change her mind and will just make you look needy.

Good luck!