Would you girls hide the fact that you liked a guy if he suggested it?

Let's just say you girls had a crush on someone or at least liked him sort of.

If he asked you one day why are you behaving so strange or why are you starring at him for no reason, would you deny it just to not make him know your feelings?

Can you actually act really mad if you are scared of him finding out?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would probably get really nervous and deny it almost too strongly. It's always scary when a crush asks about something you do around them because you don't know what that crush is thinking or would say if you respond honestly. The last thing every girl wants is to scare the guy away!

• Well this girl scared me off. Like scared the crap out of me. Then I asked her if I did something bad to react with me like that, she said to stay chill.

• I don't really know what exactly she's been doing that's weirding you out/making you think she likes you, but she probably didn't know that you realized how she acts differently around you, so she's trying to downplay the fact that she does to hide it.

• Well, I forget her, next time I must be more careful not to freak other girls out like and approach them in a way to make them feel more relaxed.

What Girls Said 4

• lol... yes.

but in terms of behaving strange and staring at him, i dont do that kind of thing. if i ever hint it, it probably comes out through the way i speak. but yes id hate it if a guy found out i liked him before i knew where he was at. i never make it known until i know how he feels first.

no i dont act mad over these things. i just keep my cool =]

• I would definitely deny it if I had feelings for him even though it's stupid to and would be better if I just told him, but it's kind of like a knee-jerk reaction. As soon as someone starts to catch on I kind of back away.

• If he asked if I liked him, I'd say yes.

"If he asked you one day why are you behaving so strange or why are you starring at him for no reason, would you deny it just to not make him know your feelings?" - I'd say I'm not acting strang and I'm staring at the bogger coming out of his nose.

• Yes, you can hide it too in the same way can't you? So yes a girl can.

What Guys Said 0