A waitress I talked to in a bar?

to sum it up;i went to a bar and i talked to a waitress she was cute. we talked for a while it was really slow. her birthday was coming up next month i ask her if she want to go do something with me and said sure we exchanged numbers. later she came back to check if i need anything we talked for a while again it was nice conversation. before i leave i asked her if she is doing anything on Sunday it was 4 days after i met her she said Christmas family thing and i was like thats cool i understand how about Saturday i get off at 4 i was like "so?" she was ok Saturday then. but i didn't want to be such a whiner and keep on satuday i skipped Thursday, Friday , Saturday, Sunday and today is Monday i didn't text or anything...

I LEFT HER A REALLY GOOD TIPS, SHE TEXT ME WHEN I LEFT AND SAID "I REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE THAT! :) " AND I SENT BACK " HOPE YOUR HAVING A GOOD NIGHT, AND GOOD LUCK AT WORK" same day i met...

what to do next? remember i asked her out 3 time she said ok on twice but i didn't text or call her after.

any suggestion what to do fast before she flakes out.. or whats next i never been in this situation before.. soo.

i tipped her well bcz it was really slow that day and i used to work as a server and i know how it feels and in addition i tipped well just to make her smile and i might help to make her have a better... it was organic attraction... the tip i left was mainly for the reason i said and i wrote on the receipt HAPPY BIRTHDAY.. so i dont think was being offensive.. because she text me back as she saw the tip.. but all i need to know what should i do next...

Most Helpful Girl

• am not expert but ask her out

• i did if you read the last couple sentences

• hahah and your the girl here the situation that she is a waitress she works and i dont know her just few stuffabout her.. for me i can just go there say hi and ask her out i have no problem. but if i have a chance i dont wana blow it away

• you are confusing me :/ talk to her more then HI ==

What Girls Said 4

• So you tipped her generously to encourage her to date you... hmmmm... like 50 other guys don't come onto her the same way on a daily basis. 1 don't treat her like a paid hooker! Be friendly if it's organic attraction, but don't demean her by acting like she's obligated to keep contact with someone she honestly does not know.

• i tipped her well bcz it was really slow that day and i used to work as a server and i know how it feels and in addition i tipped well just to make her smile and i might help to make her have a better... it was organic attraction... the tip i left was mainly for the reason i said and i wrote on the receipt HAPPY BIRTHDAY.. so i dont think was being offensive.. because she text me back as she saw the tip.. but all i need to know what should i do next...

• text her and ask her out again+ are we still on for ,... ?

• the was last Saturday its gone i couldnt actually text it will be kinda mean lol she finishes at 4AM and i told her Saturday at 4... but =_= I don't know i just didn't all i know that we might be going out on her bday which is about 2 weeks from now but no contact untill then is the worse so im trying at least to go out with her once.

• when i said at work i said it will be a hang out with my friends and her work was how i met her and we talked for almost 3 or 4 hours that night at her work and bcz i took a lot of time (it was slow anyways) with her i tipped her well... so if im not going to go to her work.. a text after the last text i sent and after 4 days will be fine?

• Did she reply? if not.. maybe take the hint'? or try texting again and if she deosnt reply.. leave it

• Text her again and ask her to go out with you :) Hope it all goes good :)

• she gave you her number her real number definitely text her you don't haft to ask her out point blank but somethin sweet and simple just to say i haven't forgot you like, ' hey how have those tips been treatn ya?'

• yes that was her real number and actually she started text i gave her mine too i mentioned the text she text me above.. i haven't text her from last Wednesday which 4 days ago

• what if i didn't text and i was really busy at my work, family work and letterly have no time to look at my phone for sec... but just couple days which is wendsay and thats i have off on Thursday from everything... so 6 days already and i didn't text her anything but the las ttext

What Guys Said 1

• Never waste your time with any food or beverage server in any restaurant or bar. These people get hit on and get phone numbers and asked out DAILY! Don't think you are special or you two had a "moment". Chances are you where the 3rd guy this week that did this. If she likes you, she will call you. Other than that, don't hold your breath and move on.

• so talking with her from 9pm untill 2am would that be considered normal? it was slow at the place she had some stuff to do but still she can jus tell me i gtg got some stuff to do and dont come back again and open a conversation?